Ordersify: Automation Tags

Ordersify: Automation Tags

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
Ordersify
3.9
Edited October 30, 2021

This app used to be good but their support has gone down the drain. I raised an urgent issue 4 days ago as their automation stopped working. Not only it takes them ages to do anything but they even send emails saying "your issue got resolved, we are closing the ticket" without fixing anything. Very irritating. Happened already twice. I reached out 6 times meanwhile to escalate the issue, but no reaction whatsoever. Don't rely on this working for your processes and look for something else.

Niagara Blue
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 19, 2021

Writing 3-stars because the app itself is fantastic. Where I am disappointed is the support. I have reached out with two different questions and after almost 2 weeks, still have not gotten a response.

Cloud City Drones
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 28, 2021

It's a simple app that lacks some useful and basic features that could make life easier:
- when you add multiple conditions/criteria for the same tag, the "next" criteria in line does not start with pre-selected info as the previous used one. You have to click on everything set everything every time. Most situations, when you add more than one criteria, the next criteria in line is the same time as the previous one with a different "value".
- the app is ok if you only use 2 criterias/conditions (Tag = X and/or Title=Y). If you use more than 2 logical constructions, it's very unclear if you can combine and's with or's in different logical constructions or not. I've also encounter errors when setting up more than 2 criterias.
For example: if you try to add a set tag (for example "144 Hz") to products with Type = x AND description = 144 Hz OR description = 144Hz, it's not very clear if you can do this with just one tag. I mean, you can set "type X" AND "144 Hz" OR "144Hz" but I don't know if it works as intented. There should be a logical "tree". For example: Add tag 144 Hz to prodcuts "Type X AND (desc=144 Hz OR desc=144Hz)". Promising but a lot more optimizations are needed.

512.ro
Romania
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Ordersify replied March 1, 2021

Hi

Thank you so much for your sincere review! I know our app has some issues and I think all apps have weaknesses, we're willing to hear and improve our app to more flexible for more shops.

If you want to add logic, please contact us and we will add it for you. we're so happy when you contact and want to add more conditions.

Instead of using OR in 144Hz, you can use Regex to find your description. It looks like that. https://i.imgur.com/naV1LRp.png

Our app also allow you to customize your logic that is supported by Liquid, you can see it here: https://i.imgur.com/lYS1cnE.png

I contacted and created a ticket for you, please reply to it and we will help you to set up all rules that you need, or please contact us via support@ordersify.com

Best regards,
Andy

February 21, 2021

This app is excellent and saves you a lot of time on the tasks that we did manually in the past. With this app, you can create as many tagging rules as you want only once, and from then on, don't ever worry about the tags at all. It does everything automatically for you. And the customer service is at its best, they respond in less than an hour or two, and they even enhanced their app with some new rule conditions that I needed precisely for my products. Highly recommend!

renommés
Time spent using app: 2 months
Ordersify replied February 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
If you want to add more conditions, we're so glad to add them.
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to email us via support@ordersify.com

Best regards,
Andy

December 22, 2020

Wonderful and useful product with helpful prompt support! highly recommended! a must-have app for all Shopify owner.

Troop London