Ordersify: Automation Tags

Ordersify: Automation Tags

by Ordersify

A smart way to tag orders, customers & products automatically

My Little Monkey

Incredibly fast customer service. I wrote them an email not expecting a response for... well, at least 1 hour? Fair to say? But I got a response in minutes, if not just one minute. Impressed :)

Toy Realtime

What professionalism they have. What professionalism they have. What professionalism they have. Recommend

Shop Finest dust

fast response I can get. Probably because we in close timezone. amazing app. really helpful and fast

The Jelly Wax

This app absolutely saved me so much time. The manual Tagging feature is a godsend. Thank you so much!!

TopBrandSellers

I am still learning what this app can do. Having the ability to tag items automatically and to design transaction workflow, really does take a lot of the thinking out of this process for us, allowing the focus to be on other aspects of the business.

Bella Jewellery

best customer service
very quick response had a problem with the automation process and they tell me what to do

July 27, 2020

Thank you for your review. Did you try 2 tutorials here: https://bit.ly/3g6v50I and https://bit.ly/2X2jRmG ?
We sent an email to help you to resolve the issue. Please reply to us and we will help you.

Daily Nutrition

Makes it really easy to get past and ongoing customers & orders.

Locco Decor

it solves the basic needs of adding different tags. pretty useful and straight forward. recommended apps

Herbal Blessings

Customer service was awesome---walked me through ever step- perfect for a newbie too! I am using this app to connect with my customers through email better!

Macbook Screen Protector

Support is awesome! Hight recommend for all business. If you need a custom rule, Andy will help you to custom development.

Previous 1 3