Ordersify: Automation Tags

Ordersify: Automation Tags

by Ordersify

A smart way to tag orders, customers & products automatically

Cloud City Drones

Writing 3-stars because the app itself is fantastic. Where I am disappointed is the support. I have reached out with two different questions and after almost 2 weeks, still have not gotten a response.

512.ro

It's a simple app that lacks some useful and basic features that could make life easier:
- when you add multiple conditions/criteria for the same tag, the "next" criteria in line does not start with pre-selected info as the previous used one. You have to click on everything set everything every time. Most situations, when you add more than one criteria, the next criteria in line is the same time as the previous one with a different "value".
- the app is ok if you only use 2 criterias/conditions (Tag = X and/or Title=Y). If you use more than 2 logical constructions, it's very unclear if you can combine and's with or's in different logical constructions or not. I've also encounter errors when setting up more than 2 criterias.
For example: if you try to add a set tag (for example "144 Hz") to products with Type = x AND description = 144 Hz OR description = 144Hz, it's not very clear if you can do this with just one tag. I mean, you can set "type X" AND "144 Hz" OR "144Hz" but I don't know if it works as intented. There should be a logical "tree". For example: Add tag 144 Hz to prodcuts "Type X AND (desc=144 Hz OR desc=144Hz)". Promising but a lot more optimizations are needed.

March 1, 2021

Hi

Thank you so much for your sincere review! I know our app has some issues and I think all apps have weaknesses, we're willing to hear and improve our app to more flexible for more shops.

If you want to add logic, please contact us and we will add it for you. we're so happy when you contact and want to add more conditions.

Instead of using OR in 144Hz, you can use Regex to find your description. It looks like that. https://i.imgur.com/naV1LRp.png

Our app also allow you to customize your logic that is supported by Liquid, you can see it here: https://i.imgur.com/lYS1cnE.png

I contacted and created a ticket for you, please reply to it and we will help you to set up all rules that you need, or please contact us via support@ordersify.com

Best regards,
Andy

renommés

This app is excellent and saves you a lot of time on the tasks that we did manually in the past. With this app, you can create as many tagging rules as you want only once, and from then on, don't ever worry about the tags at all. It does everything automatically for you. And the customer service is at its best, they respond in less than an hour or two, and they even enhanced their app with some new rule conditions that I needed precisely for my products. Highly recommend!

February 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
If you want to add more conditions, we're so glad to add them.
If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to email us via support@ordersify.com

Best regards,
Andy

Troop London

Wonderful and useful product with helpful prompt support! highly recommended! a must-have app for all Shopify owner.

bearfruitfarm

Excelent, so far. Andy from Customer Service answered me very fast and helped me creating my rules by himself. Thank you very much. I recommend!

My Little Monkey

Incredibly fast customer service. I wrote them an email not expecting a response for... well, at least 1 hour? Fair to say? But I got a response in minutes, if not just one minute. Impressed :)

The Jelly Wax

This app absolutely saved me so much time. The manual Tagging feature is a godsend. Thank you so much!!

TopBrandSellers

I am still learning what this app can do. Having the ability to tag items automatically and to design transaction workflow, really does take a lot of the thinking out of this process for us, allowing the focus to be on other aspects of the business.

Locco Decor

it solves the basic needs of adding different tags. pretty useful and straight forward. recommended apps

VINTEQUILA

I'm using apps to automise my work and to do routine things quickly. There is significant help. Thank you :)

June 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! If you have any questions, feel free to ask us! We are willing to help you!

Previous 1