Ordersify: Automation Tags

Ordersify: Automation Tags | Reviews

by Ordersify

A smart way to tag orders, customers & products automatically

VINTEQUILA

I'm using apps to automise my work and to do routine things quickly. There is significant help. Thank you :)

June 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! If you have any questions, feel free to ask us! We are willing to help you!

PUBLIC MARKS

I was really impressed by this appli. They know what they are doing.
I can do things with this app that I can't do with other similar apps.

May 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! It will help us to support you better. If you have any issues related to our app, feel free to ask us!

MobileXS

Oredrsify is a very handy app to automatically tag your products (I have not used it for other purposes yet). We have a large product database and we add new product weekly. Having the app automatically tagging our products as they are added to shopify is awesome. Support was also great, received an answer to my query within minutes, well done.

jiminy eco-toys

I'm using this app to email customers who bought a certain product. Very easy and the team was quick and helpful in answering a question I had.

JLynnPaperCo

This is a really great app. It makes it much easier to manage my orders. I had some issues with the app functioning and they helped me to fix it.

HomeTownRiot

Andy spent a good amount of time helping me on tagging my orders and creating a rule to organize them. Thanks to him I am able to sort my orders by how I need to.

2 Next