Osaria Audio Player

Osaria Audio Player

by Osaria

Add music player for each product

Brandon Gomes

I had a little difficulty setting up the app, I believe mostly because my theme is brand new. However, this team jumped in very quickly to assist me with getting the player properly coded into the site. So far it seems to be working well and not interrupt the website speed or load time. We will continue to monitor it. However so far so good! Thank you for your help during setup.

DoGoodSound

Love this app, audio plays well, their support replies immediately, helped us with the installation and the design is beautiful.

8UP

This app is an excellent audio player, easy to use, operates just as I need it to, and the support is fast and precise. Highly recommended.

Innovation Sounds

I use Osaria Audio Player 1 year ago. Now, I need all of my mp3 files from their server.
The first problem is, you should send them 2-3 emails to get any answer.
Now they want to charge $20 for the mp3 files which is incorrect.
The reason: "I can understand, but my employees refuse to work for free. I don't know why :)" Very funny and amateur. I highly recommend you to avoid this app...

April 18, 2021

You ask us for as for service to retrieve 1,000 files. We need to charge for this. I'm sorry to heard you are not satisfied.

GOOD LIFE MALL JAPAN

pretty good sound player and customer service is really good! I tried some player before this service, but this is the best right now.

soul adventura

Glad I found this app, it's simple, works well and it looks good. It's difficult to sell your own music online, but this is the perfect app to make it happen. And the support is great as well. Thanks Osaria! You rock the party.

Studio Trap

Pretty good music player app, support team was very helpful and quickly installed the music player to my homepage products as well as my product pages, just wish they had a more advanced UI design like wordpress music players, overall tho the app is good a recommend for anyone with a shopify music store.

Panndora Audio

The App works stunning! Customer service is amazing too!
They helped me with what I asked for!
A true professional team!
This app is a must-have if you have a music related website with digital products!

Meta Music

App works great! Customer service was amazing as well... They took 12 hours from the time I inquired to respond and fix the issue. Extremely helpful and fast. This app is a must-have for any music related websites...

Heaven Of Sound

Bad app, bulky, clonky, a nightmare to implement and very time consuming to upload all audio files a second time on a separate server. No Go!