4.9
December 6, 2023

I would like to give 10 out of 5 stars for this app and especially for the efforts of designer Sebastien. He helped me a lot in my webshop Ciclebeats and I therefore recommend this app to everyone. Has enough function and works very well.

I look forward to working with him for a long time to come.

He is someone who is committed to his company and especially to his customers. Keep up the good work Sebastien

Mijn winkel
Belgium
10 days using the app
January 4, 2024

The best Audio Player App on Shopify - very nice looking and easy to implement everywhere!

Great support, very fast reply, very nice chat with the designer! I had an issue implementing it into my theme and he helped me until it finally was added.

I love that I am able to add the audio player into my collection page (product grid). You can add the audio player wherever you want on the website with the code.

Buddala
Spain
3 days using the app
November 11, 2023

AMAZING app. Easy to use and straight to the point. Great customer service also!
Highly recommend. Cheap for how effective it is!! Cheers.

UNKWN Sounds
2 days using the app
August 27, 2023

Absolutely fantastic audio player app for Shopify. For our store we needed to add an audio player to display on the collection pages for each product. The app works perfectly and can easily be edited to fit with the theme. Support is also fantastic and very fast. Thoroughly recommend.

Kompose Audio
6 months using the app
April 8, 2023

This app does exactly what I ask for. The customer service is great and always on point! Highly recommended.

DJ Manyhats
3 months using the app
March 8, 2023

I love this app! I'd been looking for an app to add audio samples for my audiobooks on each product page -- and this one is it! Plus, it even adds the sample in my audiobook featured sections. I can't wait to get more audiobooks loaded to my site so I can add more samples. Easy to use and customer service was super great to get me started. Thanks, Osario!
Maddie James, Author

Maddie James Books
5 days using the app
April 6, 2021

pretty good sound player and customer service is really good! I tried some player before this service, but this is the best right now.

GOOD LIFE MALL JAPAN
Japan
Over 3 years using the app
August 3, 2021

I had a little difficulty setting up the app, I believe mostly because my theme is brand new. However, this team jumped in very quickly to assist me with getting the player properly coded into the site. So far it seems to be working well and not interrupt the website speed or load time. We will continue to monitor it. However so far so good! Thank you for your help during setup.

Brandon Gomes
Over 2 years using the app
February 7, 2020

The App works stunning! Customer service is amazing too!
They helped me with what I asked for!
A true professional team!
This app is a must-have if you have a music related website with digital products!

Panndora Audio
Romania
11 months using the app
July 25, 2018

App works great! Customer service was amazing as well... They took 12 hours from the time I inquired to respond and fix the issue. Extremely helpful and fast. This app is a must-have for any music related websites...

Meta Music