Team Showcase by Omega

Team Showcase by Omega | Reviews

by Omega

Display team members portfolio in the fabulous ways

Steribox.

Great app!
The support team is very helpful to get it up and running
Ive already added it to my other website

Hi Steribox,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

Hatt Foundation

Their plugin is the best one I've seen out of all the apps similar to it so I bought it. It wasn't perfect but I quickly reached out to them and Pham was quick to respond and made sure to accommodate and make all the changes I needed on their app.

App is not perfect at first but Pham was awesome to make it perfect for us. Best customer service, I've ever received from one of the Shopify app developers.

Hi Hatt Foundation,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

The Herb Farm Nz

Excellent app, had some initial issues but the developer was very helpful and within a few hours had new functionality (as per my request) and all running smoothly. Highly recommend giving it a go.

Hi The Herb Farm Nz,

All the best!

Thebengalcats

Tried to install the app. It Does not work

June 22, 2020

Hi there, Thanks for leaving a review for our Team Showcase by Omega app. Although this was more than 2 years ago, we would like to reassure that we did contact you and supported you after we receive the information from you.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
Kind regards,