Oxi Social Login , 426 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and multiple social login options. They value the customization of login buttons, affordability, and the boost in customer registrations and retention. The customer support team is praised for their efficiency and responsiveness. The app is easy to install and operates reliably.

August 31, 2016

Does exactly what it says. Simple and effective. Great app for my store and very affordable.

Mad Fit
11 months using the app
August 30, 2016

Great App! The Social Login team were very helpful and great customer service. They help me install the App. Thanks guys.

Valentine Way Merchandies
9 months using the app
August 25, 2016

Set up was SO easy (and I know nothing about programming). Richard was quick and helpful in resolving a small bug I had. Thanks!

Purascents
3 months using the app
August 23, 2016

Great app to use and make it easier for our customers at www.couplestuffs.com The Super Shop for Couple Products, enjoy their shopping experience.

Couplestuffs
15 days using the app
August 23, 2016

Easy setup and looks great, could use a few more options like instagram, since a lot of traffic comes from there.

Bpapparel 2
Hungary
10 days using the app
August 23, 2016

Great app and support. Works out of the box and adds great value to my store. Richard and his team were prompt to answer my questions and tackled my request until the little customization was done. Highly recommended.

Chokeshopify
6 months using the app
August 23, 2016

i will be using this right now

Crush Fitness India
9 months using the app
August 18, 2016

Best app for competitive price,beats every other soocial login apps.

Its Sancorp
14 days using the app
August 17, 2016

This literally took 1 second to install - I'm so happy with it :)) Well done! xx

It Really Works Vitamins
About 2 years using the app
August 17, 2016

This app works like a charm. The developers replied quickly to my queries and were very helpful. Thank you!

Teezindia