4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for significantly improving site speed and enhancing visitor experience. It's easy to install, operates automatically, and includes a prefetching feature for all page links. It's particularly beneficial for those new or struggling with site speed, and positively impacts SEO.

January 6, 2024

This is a great app. I'm really pleased with how simple it is to set up.

The Brummy Artist UK
8 months using the app
December 11, 2023

It seems ok at mo and i'll try anything to get my store speed faster so i can get google ads up and running for more traffic

sagacity
About 1 month using the app
Edited January 23, 2024

I installed because alerts stating my online store was 58% slower than competitors. So I am trying it out to boost the speed for customers who use a mobile device and to make their shopping experience pleasurable. So far its okay didn't boost much but some. I thought this would boost more but just a couple of percentage higher than it was. Still looking at options on boosting my speed without having to purchase a premium theme.

Fru Gal Boutique
3 months using the app
November 21, 2023

It's great experience while using this app, it makes my store bit faster and optimized.

Bucks Commerce
4 days using the app
January 18, 2024

En phase de construction finale de mon site. Semble marcher très bien, avec zéro paramétrage ! Si quelque chose ne va pas je viendrai modifier l'avis, mais pour le moment cette application mérite ses 5 étoiles. Testez là !

Ludisphere
France
14 days using the app
January 21, 2024

good

Duestelle
Italy
5 months using the app
November 9, 2023

so far so good! and it is free!!!

ANCHER
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
December 10, 2023

The application in question was just installed by me. I'm hoping it goes smoothly. Installing it is not difficult at all. I urge us to make use of it.

Normabest
35 minutes using the app
January 11, 2024

Great app!

CREMATION COUTURE
3 months using the app
Edited January 29, 2024

good

Beauty & Bath
2 months using the app