Page Speed Optimizer Pro ‑ SEO

Page Speed Optimizer Pro ‑ SEO

by Crucial Commerce Apps

Page Speed Optimizer + Automatic SEO Optimizer - MUST HAVE!!

Viking merchant store

Well I like the alternatives that this application brought and I hope it works out just fine. I'm very happy

Holly & Co

My collection and product pages were loading SOOOOOO SLOW and nothing I did would speed up the load time (including optimizing images). Installed this app and within seconds my website was back to the normal speed it should be. So happy!

Shopstop

It seems to be improving speed over time................................................................................

Hot In The Gym

It seems to be improving speed over time

elexpresionista

funciona perfecto! lo instalé y la página carga mucho más rapido que antes. Lo recomiendo totalmente

WEFTKART

WOW cool apps i love it nice thank you very much..sir Page Speed Optimizer very good my site page speed 6s but age Speed Optimizer Pro 2.3s cool

Easy Custom Creations

Easy and I can see a difference in page speed. The free option of just the speed booster is sure worth the 2 seconds it takes to turn it on!

World MMA Gear

It worked for a few days then all back to normal. The speed of the website didn't get improved for a bit. Disappointing

March 20, 2020

Hello MMA Gear, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

* UPDATE *

We would love to get this resolved for you, a response would be greatly appreciated.

If you could please reply to us so we can resolve this for you it would be greatly appreciated.

Bijoux de Luxe

i love this application , im testing it and seems working very nice , the support is right here to ask question, i give it 5 stars they deserve it

Albertoff

IT DOES NOT WORK !! After starting the application, the result is 0. I am trying to put a bad grade but it does not stop. It is all manipulated so that you cannot misjudge the application. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANYTHING.

March 12, 2020

Hello Albertoff, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

* UPDATE *