Speedster Page Speed Optimizer

Free plan available
Rating (4.7)
4.7
February 4, 2022

"Crucial" is right! Some SEO page speed optimizer is an absolute necessity for those of you that don't have the deep pockets for an in-house developer.

mary-minerals
February 5, 2021

I REALLY CAN'T LEAVE A REVIEW AT THIS PRESENT TIME BECAUSE I ACTUALLY JUST DOWNLOADED IT TO MY ONLINE STORE.

KJ’s Natural Unique Soaps
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
February 4, 2021

I have just installed the Page Speed app and will leave a review in a weeks time Thank You and have a great day

OUR VARIETY STORE
Time spent using app: 28 days
January 26, 2021

Beautifull, my store looks like more speed since I use this app , I'll use this one for more time.Thank you

ecosport
Spain
January 21, 2021

Noticed an a loading speed change as soon as we used it. Had a previous problem with delays on some of our pages.

Space Ice Therapy
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 7, 2021

I love this app the speed of my online store was rocket boost in a matter of seconds... Thank you for helping

Thebuyhops
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
November 9, 2020

Hey this is great!I have been trying to get a faster page and as I am new to shopify it has been a challenge to say the least.

Way Out Gear
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 27, 2020

I really like this app, I don't know much about SEO and this app does all the heavy lifting for me. I love it.

Adelle Beauty
Time spent using app: 12 months
September 30, 2020

My store is large and was quite slow I needed something to speed up my store. This app is easy to use and it works great.

Avalon Breeze
Time spent using app: 25 days
September 23, 2020

So far so good after using for a week, worth trying for ppl just started with low or no budget for app.

Our-ShoppingCart.com / OurShoppingCart.com