Page Speed Optimizer Pro ‑ SEO

Page Speed Optimizer Pro ‑ SEO

by Crucial Commerce Apps

The #1 Page Speed Optimizer. Automatic SEO Optimizer. Free!

Avalon Breeze

My store is large and was quite slow I needed something to speed up my store. This app is easy to use and it works great.

Our-ShoppingCart.com / OurShoppingCart.com

So far so good after using for a week, worth trying for ppl just started with low or no budget for app.

Wow, Pilates!

It's free and it improved my page speed in Google PSI by 3 points. My site is still a bit slow but slightly less than it was and it didn't cost me anything so thanks to the developer for creating this.

Faith UnBroken Clothing

So Far so good, will update every quarterly if my opinion of the app changes over the coarse of time.

Pizarkle

Only just added this app so dont know what its like will wait and see. Five stars for now...............

BedandbathLinen

I have used app its Good but Can't install again. Can you please help me according to this issue.
I

July 15, 2020

Hello, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues. I would love to help you with whatever it is you are having issues with. If you could email me directly at hello@crucialcommerceapps.com, I will make sure we figure this out as soon as possible.

LuxoBands

Did a Google Page Speed test and it went down 4 points after installing this app. Not sure what it does, but it didn't speed up anything for me.

June 30, 2020

MySon

je n'est pas commencer a faire de vente mais je sent que votre application est a la hauteur de mes souhait .

Matein

It is a simple and interesting app the app works, and the integration was done quickly would recommend this app thank you!

Fab Items

my site is seriously slow. but since I installed this, it made my site load up in seconds. GOOD JOB!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9