Page Studio Page Builder

Page Studio Page Builder

by ShopPad Inc.

Design beautiful pages by dragging and dropping

Llamatime-Design

pointless....................................................................................................

September 6, 2019

Hi Keith

I am sorry to hear that you weren’t able to find a use for Page Studio. As we discussed over email, Page Studio helps stores to make static content pages like “about", "contact us", and more.

When you are ready to start adding these to your store please reach out and we’ll be more than happy to help you again.

-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

koncheflb

Great tools to customize your pages with ready to use templates. You can also create you own template and reuse them.
What's great also is that you can add one page studio template/section to the home page (which was, ironically, impossible to do, for the shopify team!).
You can also stop you subscription for one month or two and then reuse it whenever you want without loosing the pages.
I suggest though, 2 features:
- Adding more ready to use templates.
- Making an annual subscription with half of the price to reduce the friction of installing and uninstalling the app or charging customer per change made.

Temples and Markets

I used the app to create beautiful landing pages for a new part of my business - a tour for female travellers to Vietnam. It's easy to use once you find your way around it and the results look great. Had a few buggy issues to iron out but the support is fantastic and all responses come quickly. Very helpful.

Smoke Supply Warehouse

Use this app to set up pages with easy, much easier and user-friendly than other page builders. Developers are very accommodating and helpful.

Glassy Brand

Matt provided excellent support in helping me with my Blog layouts, and in adding a comments section that works. His responses were timely and he knew exactly what I needed done! I definitely recommend this app and everything ShopPad makes because of their incredible level of support.

hangrylace

this app is really glitchy.. dont waste your time. there are better ones out there. i made my switch. you should explore your other options too.

Happy Moments Experience

This app was exactly what I was looking for and the service is quick and very efficient. They are very helpful if you need help for anything.

Graphic Nature

Have been using Page Studio for a month now, and am really enjoying the Product, along with great support. I needed some quick help to adjust some of my pages spacing, and the support from Alan and Matt was all I needed. Thanks guys.

WallyGro

Still in the free trial, but so far, this app has been a game changer! Here's hoping this is the solution to many wasted hours of clunky shopify design workarounds. The user interface is easy and professional, and the integration with existing pages is frankly amazing. Customization is limited by pre-built content blocks, but there are a lot, and I've been told I'll be notified when/if the block I want to use is implemented. Great, responsive customer service from Anh.

Joey Pods

I've tried some of the other Shopify page builders and this was the best by far. Finished my site in hours instead of days like it had been beforehand.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29