Page Studio Page Builder

Page Studio Page Builder

by ShopPad Inc.

Design beautiful pages by dragging and dropping

Smoke Supply Warehouse

Use this app to set up pages with easy, much easier and user-friendly than other page builders. Developers are very accommodating and helpful.

Glassy Brand

Matt provided excellent support in helping me with my Blog layouts, and in adding a comments section that works. His responses were timely and he knew exactly what I needed done! I definitely recommend this app and everything ShopPad makes because of their incredible level of support.

hangrylace

this app is really glitchy.. dont waste your time. there are better ones out there. i made my switch. you should explore your other options too.

Happy Moments Experience

This app was exactly what I was looking for and the service is quick and very efficient. They are very helpful if you need help for anything.

Graphic Nature

Have been using Page Studio for a month now, and am really enjoying the Product, along with great support. I needed some quick help to adjust some of my pages spacing, and the support from Alan and Matt was all I needed. Thanks guys.

WallyGro

Still in the free trial, but so far, this app has been a game changer! Here's hoping this is the solution to many wasted hours of clunky shopify design workarounds. The user interface is easy and professional, and the integration with existing pages is frankly amazing. Customization is limited by pre-built content blocks, but there are a lot, and I've been told I'll be notified when/if the block I want to use is implemented. Great, responsive customer service from Anh.

Joey Pods

I've tried some of the other Shopify page builders and this was the best by far. Finished my site in hours instead of days like it had been beforehand.

Pillar Styles

I just started using the page builder and its great! I have been searching for an app like this to do easy customization. The support is also quick and very helpful. Thanks!

Zarbeco, LLC

I used this app to create a landing page, and I look forward to using it to improve some other pages. The flexibility of drag-and-drop and the building-block structure is terrific.
However... some frustrations: Images cannot be resized within the app. HUGE PAIN. Also, if you are using different fonts and different font sizes, WRITE THEM DOWN. If you don't, you'll have to scroll through the whole list to find it, and then guess at the size.
So-- to the developer- please add a photo-sizing capability. Also, when text is highlighted, show the font and font size. If those things were added, I would rate a 5+!

SarouElle & Lui

I used this app to build some great content pages . It's cool that you can keep your pages when the free trial is done . It's kind of a must since the default shopify page maker sucks big time . It's not perfect yet , but the customer service is very good . They are there , they really try to help you . Just fort that it's truly worth 5 stars . The big point missing here , though is that you don't have a feature button that makes someone able to instantly share your page on their favorite social media . I guess i will used my free one hour with shopify designer to do that .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28