Page Studio Page Builder

Page Studio Page Builder

by ShopPad Inc.

Design beautiful pages by dragging and dropping

DreamCastle

I really wanted to like this app, the section page is beautiful and easy to use. However the respond time to edit one single text or image is absolutely slow. If they can fix this, it will be a great app.

Brothers with Glass

This app really really really sucks. I can go on and on about how every time I use this app I am met with bugs and errors. I have lost work so many times because the save just didn't work. I am writing this review to warn others to be very cautious when downloading this app. It will only bring you a headache. I have spent hours with support and they never have a good solution to all the problems this app is riddled with. It used to work for about a year really good but then they updated and it's been a pile of broken trash since then. Save yourself the hassle and waste of time this app will provide you with.

GetUncensored

Terrible quality web page builder. The worst one I've used for Shopify yet. The code is an absolute disaster and basic functions do not work at all.

Colorado Paddle Company

Easy to edit and well designed, modern page options. The customer support is also very helpful. Glad I chose this page app for our website.

Of Life & Lemons®

I love this app, it makes the pages look so much better than with just the standard templates. I had some issues getting it to look exactly as I wanted and the customer service was amazing. They helped me out so quickly and got it looking just how I wanted it to.

Djuna Jewellery

Appalling app - wastes hours of time. Segments of pages do not fit together. Clunky and time consuming as the platform is always timing out.

Lanocreme New Zealand

It is an easy to use page building app, and the customer service and troubleshooting team is excellent!

FLAUNT BODY

I tried this app 2-3 years ago when I launched my store. My theme doesn't allow for a lot of section customization other than images so I found this app helpful. I outgrew the older version of this app and sought out apps with more modern layouts, font, etc. I returned back after I outgrew the two apps I was using to create the look I wanted. I was excited to find that they completely revamped their user interface and customizations for sections. After using the new version of the app to re-design our website, I love this app again. Great customer service, too. I highly recommend,

MudLOVE

Fantastic customer service. Matt was very quick and helpful with a spacing issue that existed. The new update last year was a game changer. Up until then we were considering switching away from Page Studio. The update changed all of that. More functionality and better editing tools made it much more simple to build the pages we needed without a knowledge of code. A couple issues we've experienced include text reverting back to a previous size and sometimes the formatting is counterintuitive (for example stacked blocks on web don't stack in the same sequence on mobile). Otherwise, fantastic app.

Wonderboy Clothing Co.

Quality application overall and fantastic customer service. Super fast response times and very helpful overall whenever you have a question. Would definitely recommend to others.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32