Page Studio Page Builder

Page Studio Page Builder

by ShopPad Inc.

Design beautiful pages by dragging and dropping

unsanctioned running

So far it's been really great. I've kept it simple thus far and just done basic builds. Only annoying thing is for some reason once I publish to site the point size of some blocks of text change slightly.

INTENSE Europe

Amazing pages editor with a lot of features that will help you to have nice-looking pages without getting into the code. In addition, the customer service is spectacular and ultra-fast. 100% recommendable.

Anita Grant

I have been using this app for a while now because my current theme doesn't have an adequate page builder. However, every single blasted time I've had to use Page Studio my heart sinks! I spend more time trying to align the text or make sure they're the same font and colour or just redo it in HTML, time consuming! Thankfully, when my new website is launched it will have all of this built in so I will be able to dispose of Page Studio and won't have to spend time mincing about with their iFrame code.

Practice Empathy

Excellent app and amazing customer support from Matt. Thank you guys for creating this! I am looking forward to using it for years and years.

One Two Terra

I use this app to improve the look of my pages. I really like the variety of design features it offers. I've ran into a couple of issues with their templates, however the team are always quick to help fix it. Would recommend!

BIO SCULPTURE - Schweiz

I tried this app, and its in general nice but have very, very limited functionality. :( this have a lot room for improvements.

Plan Toys México

The best app to create landing pages, and any page in general in a shopify store. Recommended 100% however the trial is for a very limited time.

Pollen & Posy

Really intuitive to use. Great support from the app creators, I contacted them with a query and they responded with a solution in less than 30 minutes. This app has really helped me enhance my Shopify store. I received support from both Anh and Matt, both were absolutely fantastic! I am really impressed with the support provided with this app.

knightsdemo

Overall a fantastic app; would definitely recommend in a heartbeat - would love to be able to create my own page templates to work from in the future and be able to input embed code from Twitch (though that part may just be me being dumb)

Sell your stuff online

We LOVE this app. It customizes every page and it's really not hard at all to use. If you need to have better pages with lot's of cool features like CTA's, count down timer, blocks, columns etc. this is your solution!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31