Page Studio Page Builder

Page Studio Page Builder

by ShopPad Inc.

Design beautiful pages by dragging and dropping

Infinity Sup

No issues so far. I had a little hic-up figuring out the page template transition to make sure what I created was reflected correctly on the live site but have really loved the ability to update the static pages of my website/clients sites!

Thanks a ton for building such an awesome tool!

Style Ideas Direct

Awesome product. I was so concerned that I would have to spend a fortune hiring someone to do this and make changes to my theme. However the clever software allows you to do it all yourself. You have filled a massive gap in the market. And the support and aftercare is excellent.

MaxxAlive

I wanted to add a subscription to my store, but the Shopify pages builder didn't give me any realize design flexibility, so after another page building app failed to deliver effective service, I switched to Page Studio. I bumped into an issue with Embedded code, and reached out. Jordin was all over it and got things working quickly. This has allowed us to create a much better user experience. Thanks guys!!!

saintreets

The app is simple and easy to use, matches your theme and can easily add depth / content to your site. Their customer support is second to none, helpful and really quick throughout my implementation process... strongly recommended over many other page builders out there...

ESR Motor Systems, LLC

I used this app to design pages for a big eCommerce website. The new pages needed to stay consistent with the Shopify theme our company purchased. Throughout using Page Studio Page Builder, their support team (Mandy & Anh) did a great job assisting us to bring our vision to life! Thank you Mandy & Anh. You went above and beyond.

Cat of Spades

I have found the app pretty intuitive to use, and it has some great features, like social media blocks. But as with any third party user interface, there are limitations on the functionality without deep diving into the code. For example, some of the column formatting does not translate well across device sizes.

Rider For Life

Wow did I waste a lot of time trying to build the pages on my own. I was turned onto Page Builder and it is saving me loads of time and money. Not to mention my site is looking far more professional than traditional coding allowed. Many thanks!

The Terrorium Shop

I had experienced issues with this app first mainly on my end of not reading the directions (standard. I didn't have something activated the way I should have) and I got really upset because my page was all wonky after hours of editing. I contacted support and they replied IMMEDIATELY. I was ready to give up on the app all together but Annette encouraged me not to. She was kind and understanding. The team worked very hard to address the issues and everything was fixed extremely fast. Now the app is working with my theme and I couldn't be happier.

Thank you for all of your help and dealing with my over emotional self.

Llamatime-Design

pointless....................................................................................................

September 6, 2019

Hi Keith

I am sorry to hear that you weren’t able to find a use for Page Studio. As we discussed over email, Page Studio helps stores to make static content pages like “about", "contact us", and more.

When you are ready to start adding these to your store please reach out and we’ll be more than happy to help you again.

-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

koncheflb

Great tools to customize your pages with ready to use templates. You can also create you own template and reuse them.
What's great also is that you can add one page studio template/section to the home page (which was, ironically, impossible to do, for the shopify team!).
You can also stop you subscription for one month or two and then reuse it whenever you want without loosing the pages.
I suggest though, 2 features:
- Adding more ready to use templates.
- Making an annual subscription with half of the price to reduce the friction of installing and uninstalling the app or charging customer per change made.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29