Page Studio

Page Studio

by ShopPad Inc.

Create beautiful pages by drag & drop

Alexandra Mosher Studio Jewellery

I love this app, and there is also great customer service support when things go wrong. I know nothing about coding and had copied some old code into a new page, and with a quick chat from my end, ShopPad sorted out the issue and made everything great! Much appreciated, and highly reccommended.

Snowminds

Really great customer service when I had a question about why some functionality wasn't working on my website. These guys are rock solid!

Nonameyet124

Logan has helped me twice now. This last time he went above and beyond to help me with a problem that I was having with my site. My site looks fantastic. Overall, the folks at ShopPads are wonderful. Seriously some of the best customer service I've ever experienced. Thank you!

Wall Woodworking

Very nice way to generate nice looking pages. Only wish is they had more presets to choose from that don't look so standardized. Overall, nice looking app!

Erebus

This app is fairly easy to create pages that are not easily available on the theme I'm using. There was a slight issue with matching the page to the theme and the team got it sorted out really quickly after I emailed them. Definitely would recommend.

2nu Sunglasses

Build and edit was handy but when the page is published, all the formats are gone.

Mammothbar

E Airsoft

It don't deserve it's price at all

Bluerivvon

Best support ever! Great service and guidance with whatever I needed help with.. I highly recommend Page Studio! The staff is one of the best in customer service like no other.. I had the pleasure to get support from wonderful Anh Pham.. If I could give it more than 5 stars I would! Thanks!

Tryggpunkten Se

Works like a charm. I created most of my landing pages using this APP.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25