Page Studio Page Builder

Page Studio Page Builder

by ShopPad Inc.

Design beautiful pages by dragging and dropping

One Two Terra

I use this app to improve the look of my pages. I really like the variety of design features it offers. I've ran into a couple of issues with their templates, however the team are always quick to help fix it. Would recommend!

BIO SCULPTURE - Schweiz

I tried this app, and its in general nice but have very, very limited functionality. :( this have a lot room for improvements.

Plan Toys México

The best app to create landing pages, and any page in general in a shopify store. Recommended 100% however the trial is for a very limited time.

Pollen & Posy

Really intuitive to use. Great support from the app creators, I contacted them with a query and they responded with a solution in less than 30 minutes. This app has really helped me enhance my Shopify store. I received support from both Anh and Matt, both were absolutely fantastic! I am really impressed with the support provided with this app.

knightsdemo

Overall a fantastic app; would definitely recommend in a heartbeat - would love to be able to create my own page templates to work from in the future and be able to input embed code from Twitch (though that part may just be me being dumb)

Sell your stuff online

We LOVE this app. It customizes every page and it's really not hard at all to use. If you need to have better pages with lot's of cool features like CTA's, count down timer, blocks, columns etc. this is your solution!

Livelo Bike Rental

A great product and great team. I had a few issues and the Annette in the support team made it her mission to ensure they were addressed and provided ongoing feedback on the progress to me.

begoveganlabel

LOVE this app! It helps me a lot for making nice looking infos pages!
Also, if you have any questions or problem the team is very fast and helpfull! Great services! Thank you so much! :)

Reversal Solutions, Inc

Its a decent product. Have to use it for one insert only on my home page template. Their support is responsive and fixed the issue to only have it resurface. Having ongoing issues with huge margins. Doesnt give flexibility to truly choose the margins and spacing that I would like. Another page builder product does. Its too expensive. Im paying 14.99 One insert. Not worth it.

Fetcheditems

ok its okay so far provide the truth about this website, im not sure about anything just yet because is making me leave a review before i get to even talk to youout what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30