Page Studio Page Builder

Page Studio Page Builder

by ShopPad Inc.

Design beautiful pages by dragging and dropping

The DreamSpa Store

Great flexible app, with so many features! Easy to use. Able to create beautiful customize pages. Wonderful customer support they took care of my problem very quickly. One of the best Shopify apps we have used.

MR FOUREYES

Had paid for this builder for about 12 months. Customer service was reasonable, but had not taken some suggestions that would have been great. Ultimately where they failed was with the pages that were created. It is true that we don't lose the pages once we leave, but we can't edit them at all - we only noticed this recently when we tried a different builder that seemed to have more features. We can't even edit it through Shopify where the pages are stored.

Team Plover

Very easy to use. The customer support was the best I've ever experienced. Any issues I had they quickly resolved. I love this app.

Colorful Standard

Fast and easy to use, got help with an advanced content box, that i was using for a map embed, and it wouldn't fill out the full space - got help with editing the map css, to work in the page studio template! Great help.

Owl Optics

I've used this app for quite a while now, couple days ago I've upgraded to using Hubspot and as part of that we now use the Hubspot forms - Matt quickly made a change to the code and now we can have them on any page

Coconut Supply

A store revolution! Does what I need and loads of fun - Might not do enough for some, but if you have have a meltdown every time you see code like me, it's worth giving it a crack.

wondermom store

Not very user friendly. Page layout options are very limited. Suggestion- Do add a detailed, Searchable support document instead of just videos to help users better.

JohnsGotItAll

There was no getting started option to create it takes you to video once you click create new page . App needs to be upgraded more to the point and make it more easy for brginners does not explain how will generate or help sales.

OpenHaus Gifts

Great app. Support is amazing. The chat section they provided makes it easy to get in contact with someone and resolve any problems

HMÉTÉ

Support was really helpful. I could not edit a page anymore and they helped me right away after 10 minutes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27