Page Studio Page Builder

Page Studio Page Builder

by ShopPad Inc.

Design beautiful pages by dragging and dropping

Livelo Bike Rental

Short answer, don't use this product if you have more than 10 pages on your site.

Like most Shopify apps, you have to search for the page you wish to edit. The trouble is, the search function does not work on this app.

I have reached out the developer continually over the last couple of months and this is the best they can offer.

"Looks like Page Studio and Shopify are having a tough time sharing data that we rely on for your searches. This is mainly because of the quantity of pages you have. To get around this, simply search for the Page in Shopify and then open it. Then go back to Page Studio and search again. By searching Shopify you will force-migrate the needed data for a proper search."

I have around 100 pages on the site so I don't think that counts for a lot of pages. Without being able to search for the pages you wish to edit, the app is useless and not work trying to work with. Plus, the developer has no interest in trying to fix the problem, so just a world of pain that I wish someone had given me a heads-up on.

begoveganlabel

LOVE this app! It helps me a lot for making nice looking infos pages!
Also, if you have any questions or problem the team is very fast and helpfull! Great services! Thank you so much! :)

Reversal Solutions, Inc

Its a decent product. Have to use it for one insert only on my home page template. Their support is responsive and fixed the issue to only have it resurface. Having ongoing issues with huge margins. Doesnt give flexibility to truly choose the margins and spacing that I would like. Another page builder product does. Its too expensive. Im paying 14.99 One insert. Not worth it.

Fetcheditems

ok its okay so far provide the truth about this website, im not sure about anything just yet because is making me leave a review before i get to even talk to youout what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Kaloi Jewelry

This app is great for creating pages on your website, especially if you aren't familiar with html code and want an easier way to go about customizing your site. The support team is fantastic, they get back to you really quickly and do their best to fix whatever issue you may have. I definitely recommend this app for anyone starting out. Thank you Page Studio Team!

Calvin's Craft Cookies

I just started using Page Studio to create more visually appealing pages for my website, and so far I love it! I had a minor glitch where the page title was not appearing properly, but Anh was so helpful and fixed the issue for me within minutes. I definitely recommend this app!

Infinity Sup

No issues so far. I had a little hic-up figuring out the page template transition to make sure what I created was reflected correctly on the live site but have really loved the ability to update the static pages of my website/clients sites!

Thanks a ton for building such an awesome tool!

Style Ideas Direct

Awesome product. I was so concerned that I would have to spend a fortune hiring someone to do this and make changes to my theme. However the clever software allows you to do it all yourself. You have filled a massive gap in the market. And the support and aftercare is excellent.

MaxxAlive

I wanted to add a subscription to my store, but the Shopify pages builder didn't give me any realize design flexibility, so after another page building app failed to deliver effective service, I switched to Page Studio. I bumped into an issue with Embedded code, and reached out. Jordin was all over it and got things working quickly. This has allowed us to create a much better user experience. Thanks guys!!!

saintreets

The app is simple and easy to use, matches your theme and can easily add depth / content to your site. Their customer support is second to none, helpful and really quick throughout my implementation process... strongly recommended over many other page builders out there...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30