Pagemunch Landing Page Builder

Pagemunch Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by Mailmunch

Build Landing Pages, Product Pages that Convert and Sell More!

Image and wear It

am starting, just give me a month to evaluate. why asking me just after installation of app my rate? view? I have installed it as basic option, let me see how it will work for me and later enjoy or not. Thank you

October 21, 2021

Hi Image and wear It, Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. I will have your feedback relayed to my Product team. In the meantime, we have reached out to you to offer you a free personalized onboarding demo and other exciting gifts. Please respond to the email and we will get you set up.

LA MIA BORSA

Easy to install. Just added the app. Cannot tel as much as I normally would as I have just installed it. I will come back later for a complete the review

October 21, 2021

Hi LA MIA BORSA, We really appreciate the nice review you left for us. If you require any assistance from our end, please free to reach out to us by clicking on the Live Chat button in your Pagemunch account.

Acts Africa

waste of time and energy, everything you select needs upgrading. The app's main point is for you to upgrade and they make money. very slow and some features don't even work. Sorry to say but to me it's not worth the effort.

October 21, 2021

Hi Acts Africa, Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you had to face. Only our advanced customization features and premium templates are behind a paywall. With our drag and drop builder, you have complete freedom to customize the design to your liking.
We would really love to resolve any issues or address any concerns you may have. Please reach out to us or respond to the email we sent earlier so we can have you set up.

Lavish Mobb Boutique

This app has awesome landing pages to collect emails for your e-commerce business. I highly recommend this app for your business

October 21, 2021

Hi Lavish Mobb Boutique, We really appreciate the nice review you left for us. If you require any assistance from our end, please free to reach out to us by clicking on the Live Chat button in your Pagemunch account.

Uzuri Boutique

pretty easy to navigate. Love the templates that they have to choose from! i used it for landing page views

October 21, 2021

Hi Uzuri Boutique, We really appreciate the nice review you left for us. If you require any assistance from our end, please free to reach out to us by clicking on the Live Chat button in your Pagemunch account.

Abstract Home Art

Great customer service! They have help me many times. They respond in a timely manner. I recommend it.

October 21, 2021

Hi Abstract Home Art, We really appreciate the nice review you left for us. If you require any assistance from our end, please free to reach out to us by clicking on the Live Chat button in your Pagemunch account.

Brasil Direct Shop

Criei apenas uma landing page, mas estou gostando muito. Fácil de usar e intuitivo, vários modelos legais para usar e completamente integrado com o Shopify.

October 21, 2021

Hi Brasil Direct Shop, We really appreciate the nice review you left for us. If you require any assistance from our end, please free to reach out to us by clicking on the Live Chat button in your Pagemunch account.

PREMIUM™

So Great ! Easy use ! Maybe you can improve the choice of design with more options ! Integrate your own autoresponder system to facilitate email management !

October 21, 2021

Hi PREMIUM™, We really appreciate the nice review you left for us. I will have your feedback relayed to my Product team and we will definitely work on adding this feature for you.

InStore - Você quer, você pode!

Ótimo, gostei bastante dos templetes. Super recomendo esse aplicativo para outras pessoas. Muito obrigado!

October 21, 2021

Hi InStore - Você quer, você pode!, We really appreciate the nice review you left for us. If you require any assistance from our end, please free to reach out to us by clicking on the Live Chat button in your Pagemunch account.

LeafBox

I came to the app with a view to making a nice password page to have as my coming soon page. I don't seem to be able to do this as the landing pages are labelled as "pages" and I can't figure out how to turn page to password page?

October 21, 2021

Hi LeafBox, Please accept my sincerest apologies for the experience you had. I will have your feedback relayed to my product team and we will work on making our interface more intuitive.

Previous 1