About Pagemunch Landing Page Builder
Page Builder by Mailmunch is the best drag-n-drop interface to launch your store successfully.
Unlimited Access to 100s of Templates
- Display: Slideshow, Tabs, Accordion, Image, Video, Gifs, QR Code, Variant, Hero Banner...
- FOMO Effects: Countdown Timer, Compare At Price, Low-in-stock, Animations,...
- Order tracking: Built-in analytics
Save Time and Grow your Business
- 100+ CRO-focused templates to quickly hop on any campaign effortlessly and effectively.
- Pre-made blocks: Testimonials, Image with Text Overlays,... Everything is ready upon your finger tips!
Fully Mobile Responsive
- Whether you are a starting merchant or a professional, Page Builder by Mailmunch will give you a very friendly user experience.
- Fully customizable on all types of pages: Homepage, Landing Page, Collection Page, Product Page, Contact Page, About Us Page, Password Page, FAQ Page, Thank you Page & more!
- Cross compatibility on all devices. Auto-responsive Mobile Version will assure a frictionless customer’s buying experience.
- Adapts well with any theme available in the market.
- Easily resolve any issue within minutes. How?
- Our world-class 24/7 Live Chat Support team will never let you down.
- Ever-growing knowledge base of guides and tutorials available at your tips.
Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Mailchimp, Klaviyo
- google analytics,
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
waste of time and energy, everything you select needs upgrading. The app's main point is for you to upgrade and they make money. very slow and some features don't even work. Sorry to say but to me it's not worth the effort.
Lavish Mobb Boutique
This app has awesome landing pages to collect emails for your e-commerce business. I highly recommend this app for your business
pretty easy to navigate. Love the templates that they have to choose from! i used it for landing page views