Full Webpage Popups
View another webpage as a popup within your Shopify store
Choice of Links or Buttons
Visitor can activate the popup using a link, button, or sitewide button
Supports a Range of Sites
To quickly test if a website is supported, just visit the Pagepopper App Demo page, paste the URL and click "test"
Pagepopper allows you display supported web pages as popups right inside your Shopify store! To see it in action (and test if your webpage is supported), please visit the example store below.
- Stores with an existing blog that they would love to show off from their Shopify store (such as Wordpress, Wix and Squarespace)
- Stores that use an external web service that they want vistors to be able to use without leaving their site (such as Typeform)
- Anyone who would like to be able to display other websites without making links and losing visitors!
- Create unlimited popup widgets - have as many popups as you would like (limited to 1 sitewide widget)
- To popup display widgets, chose from a sitewide button (which appear on every page of your site) OR a manually embedded button, that can be placed at the location of your choice
- Can adjust sitewide button position, text and background color
- Can choose button or link style for manually embedded button
Supports secure (https) websites with embedding enabled (this includes many websites from Wix, Wordpress, Squarespace, Typeform and more). Please test out your website on the App demo page.
About the Developer
Pagepopper is Developed by Promeate, a small agency based out of Sydney, Australia. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesistate to shoot us an email.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.