Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly drag-and-drop feature and extensive customization options, ensuring brand consistency. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify and instant updates on the storefront. Many highlight the responsive and knowledgeable customer support, along with the live chat feature. The app is ideal for beginners, requiring no coding knowledge, and allows the creation of up to 5 pages for free.

May 8, 2024

The templates are fantastic and include plenty of helpful customization. The customer support Chat feature has been very helpful for any questions that have come up, and it is refreshing to get to speak with a real person on their support team and not just AI. Thank you Pagetify!

Wild Terrace
4 months using the app
Pext replied May 9, 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! It’s great to hear that you love Pagetify and our support. We value your feedback and your satisfaction is important to us. Please feel free to chat with us in the app if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Pagetify!

March 18, 2024

good app if you want to create new pages for your shopify website , for my case , i have a service page and i needed new templates that shopify doesnt offer . and peter was very helpful to me

Memoirexperts
9 months using the app
Pext replied March 19, 2024

Thanks for your positive review! We’re delighted that you love Pagetify and our support. Your satisfaction is our priority. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us via live chat in the app. We’re always here to help. Thanks for choosing Pagetify!

April 24, 2024

The best app you will ever see. It's also very fast. And it offers great options. And what's even better? They have live chat specialists who are incredibly helpful! They're just great. I can't say anything else. I find solutions and answers to every problem in every way. It is now my indispensable application for landing page. Number one!

Çok Amaçlı Çanta
Netherlands
About 1 month using the app
Pext replied April 25, 2024

Thanks for your fantastic review, Ibrahim! We’re delighted that you love Pagetify and our support. Your feedback and satisfaction matter to us. If you need help, just chat with us in the app. We’re always here for you. Thanks for choosing Pagetify!

Edited March 14, 2024

This is the perfect app for landing pages. I tried many other apps with poor or no results until finally I got my hands on this one. It has everything I need to build fast landing pages and many more including hiding website header and footer. Everything is customisable and support was great. It is rare to find an app that will not torture you even a little bit one way or another along the way.

InterCyprus
Cyprus
About 2 months using the app
Pext replied March 14, 2024

Thanks for your fantastic review! We are happy that you love Pagetify and its features. Your feedback and satisfaction matter to us. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us via live chat in the app. We are always here to help you! Thank you for choosing Pagetify!

March 4, 2024

Fantastic Page Builder with Exceptional Customer Service

Pagetify is hands down the best page builder I've ever used. Its user-friendly interface makes creating stunning pages a breeze c. The functionalities are amazing, offering a wide range of features to customize every aspect of my pages.

What sets Pagetify apart, though, is its customer service. The support team is incredibly cooperative and goes above and beyond to assist with any questions or issues promptly. I've never experienced such dedication to customer satisfaction before.

Overall, Pagetify is a game-changer for anyone looking to build beautiful pages with ease, backed by exceptional customer service. Highly recommended!

Man Wipes
Ireland
3 months using the app
Pext replied March 5, 2024

Thanks for your amazing review! We’re thrilled you’re enjoying Pagetify and our customer service. Your satisfaction is our priority. If you need help, just chat with us in the app. We’re always here for you. Thanks for choosing Pagetify!

April 13, 2024

It's really very good, it's possible to build professional-looking pages very simply and quickly, what's more, what sets them apart is being able to build up to 5 pages completely for free, which really helps those just starting out.

UniPress
Brazil
4 days using the app
Pext replied April 14, 2024

May 6, 2024

Incredibly easy to use and very powerful. I don't know any code and I was able to put together a beautiful landing page within a few hours. Highly recommend!

CockShot
6 days using the app
Pext replied May 7, 2024

April 11, 2024

I want to download pagefly but mistakenly install this app. but I really appreciate it for now, the customer service is great, I can ask question and respond fast, and even record a vedio to show me how to add in element when i want to edit since I am really not a tech person at all, trying hard to do a simple page myself due to start up budget constrain. I recommend it.

J C Health Pte Ltd
Singapore
2 days using the app
Pext replied April 12, 2024

Thanks for your lovely review, Jianhua! We’re thrilled that you stumbled upon Pagetify and are finding it helpful. We’re always here to assist you, no matter the question. Your satisfaction is our priority. Thanks for choosing Pagetify and recommending us!

May 18, 2024

As far as I'm concerned, this is the best until I find something better; you can be sure of that ;)

Old Bond Art
Germany
12 days using the app
Pext replied May 19, 2024

Thanks for your fantastic review, Alina! We are happy that you love Pagetify and its features. Your feedback and satisfaction matter to us. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us via live chat in the app. We are always here to help you! Thank you for choosing Pagetify!

March 27, 2024

I could not agree more with the recent reviews, I have tried well over 15 if not 20 page builder apps,( now I needed one page for now so I dealt with only the free apps,) Pagetify is on another level, second place isn't even close. I wasted countless hours working with other App employees who had to manipulate the backend and use creative customizations for the easiest changes. I was shocked that one would fail after the next, and frankly I didn't trust having them live on my site. I deleted all of them. I didn't require a single intervention with Pagetify and was done in an hour. It is so simple to use, I was actually waiting for something to go wrong and then it was done. After this experience if I need additional pages I rather pay and stay here then go through that painful experience. Hopefully this information helps you and saves you hours of stress, frustration, head ache, possible aneurysm, divorce...it is really brutal out there... Pagetify is the Diamond in the rough in the sea of Page Builders!

Blue Barn Media
About 20 hours using the app
Pext replied March 28, 2024

Thanks for your amazing review! We’re thrilled that Pagetify has made such a positive impact on your business and saved you from stress and frustration. Your satisfaction is our priority. If you need any help, we’re just a chat away in the app. We’re always here for you. Thanks for choosing Pagetify!