About Panda TAB Notifications
- This is a awesome app designed to bring back customers who just browse away from your store to another.
- You have been spending money on cart recover emails & re-target ads without making one last attempt to get the visitors back who haves simply just switched to another browser tab. They are not gone away completely & still with you.
- Whenever buyers switch the browser tab ==> Grab their attention via flashing browser tab with this app ==> If they come back this is good a conversion could happen ==> Other wise, if they close the browser tab ==> you could start email marketing & re-targeting ads.
Mobile Address Bar Color:
- Every store have their own brand color / theme color and you want to maintain this every where in your website. So this app will allow you to set the brand color in mobile address bar to attract the store and look big brand professional website.
The app allows you to:
- Bring back your customers to website
- Set a custom message which will appear in the browser TAB bar.
- Set Mobile Address Bar Color to look professional.
Benefits of installing Please Come Back:
- Get back your customers who tend to get distracted by other browser tabs
- Recover sales using flashing browser tab notification.
- Set your brand color to user mobile address Bar.
- Easy to set-up. Just simple click.
You can set the different TAB message like:
- Don't forget
- We miss you
- We have something for you
- Please come back to us
- Please don't leave
- You forgot something!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
or $2.50/month billed at $30 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Great app, perfect for grab attention to customers when goes away. The support team is helpful and very quick. I Am happy to use this App.
Excellent support... very responsive when I had questions. App works exactly as described, nice concept!!