Parcel Intelligence

Parcel Intelligence

by MZL Solutions

No fuss order fulfilment for eParcel/ParcelSend/MyPostBusiness

Cookie Cutter Shop Australia

Fantastic app! Links eParcel and Shopify with ease. Also the customer service is very helpful, even responding to me very quickly on a weekend when I was doing the initial setup. Highly recommended.

Her The Label

App works as described, and great customer service. Saving me hours everyday! Must Have!

RunwayScout

This App has been an absolute life-saver for my business! It's literally halved the time (and more) it takes for me to process and dispatch orders. It also removes any human errors in the dispatch of orders (e.g. incorrectly inputting the wrong street name or number) as everything is pulled from your Shopify orders (with postcodes and suburbs corrected by the App if the customer has entered these incorrectly). Rather than taking hours to fill my orders on a daily basis it now only takes a matter of minutes. The App is very easy to install and the user-guide is excellent.

Min is amazing with his support, always responding to me incredibly quickly even on weekends and public holidays! Nothing is too much of a hassle for Min and he goes the extra step to help out and ensure everything runs smoothly. I would highly recommend this App for anyone using e-parcel with their online store. You won't regret it and would've wished you'd installed it earlier!

EEVblog

If you use eParcel then this app is a compelling reason to use Shopify over other shopping carts (it's my sole reason for using Shopify). The integration is terrific, easy to use, quick, and works the way you expect. Having formatted my own eParcel CSV files by hand, I knew all the things that could go wrong, and whilst this app had a few initial bugs, the developer had them fixed them within a matter of hours, and the app now works seamlessly. The developer even added features I needed for me within a few hours also, so service is nothing short of first class.
I can export all my orders from Shopify with a single click, chose which ones to process, export the required eParcel CSV file, use eParcel as you normally would, and then import the eParcel manifest back in which then updates Shopify automatically and notifies customers. Couldn't ask for more. It takes just a few minutes to process hundreds of orders in this way.
The error checking before eParcel export is also intelligent and catches issues and lets you fix them instantly before you import into eParcel.
This app is worth every cent of its monthly cost in the time it saves you.

GYPSEA

This app saves us a lot of time. Great customer service, which talked us through the set up.

2 Next