PARGO SMART DELIVERY SOLUTIONS

PARGO SMART DELIVERY SOLUTIONS

by Pargo

Reach customers every time, anywhere.

diyshop.co.za

Thanks for updated permissions that promote.
I have given a 4 star FOR NOW as I know the previous app had some issues in terms of slower site speed.
I will monitor for a week and adjust my review.
Thanks Pargo Team

August 18, 2021

Dear diyshop.co.za

Thank you so much for reaching out and raising this!

The Pargo development team is hard at work on a fix to limit the scopes to only those required. We aim to have this corrected as soon as possible and will communicate once rolled out.

Please do let us know if you have any other requests or concerns? We value your feedback immensely!

Best,
The Pargo Support Team

UPDATE:

A fix has been pushed and scopes have been reduced to only those required for the app to work as needed.
Kindly reinstall / update as required.

Solenco South Africa

We have had really great after sales support from the developers at Pargo. Whenever there has been an issue it has been resolved super quickly which has made us love dealing with them. Additionally the customers love the Pargo option too! Would definitely recommend them

The Something Box

The team at Pargo is unable to provide developer support. You are 100% on your own if you install this app. First attempt to install it did not work, i had to find a friend who knows code to try and make it work. Currently sitting with a situation where on mobile the pop up for pick up points does not display correctly. No one can assist due to internal issues with changing of developers in their company. If you are going to choose to pick up points yourself, go for it. If you need customers to choose pick up points, please choose carefully and test on all devices. Customers will be frustrated.

The Big Man ZA

I DON'T RECOMMEND USING PARGO! They are quick to take your money for prepaid credits and brag about their 2000 collection points, but their support is an absolute disgrace. I've sent multiple emails for the past 10 days requesting assistance for my online store, but their development team flat out ignores me. I've also called them twice to request assistance, but nothing gets done or followed up. What's worse is that a Director and Co-founder of the business was cc'd in the mails and hasn't bothered to respond either.