MagicPass Wholesale

MagicPass Wholesale

by Impress

Password protected pages. Simple wholesale.

Wassy Himalaya S.L / DeoBody

the fastest easiest app for shopify which allow us to protect pages such as wholesale tab or price list tabs.

Keep it up

Notion Coffee Co.

I tried probably 5 different wholesale apps and this one is not only straight forward and simple to use, its affordable and perfect for my needs

Get Inspired Shop by Get Inspired Magazine

The best option available for protecting specific pages with passwords or profile tags. Straightforward, secure and awesome support!

Tixpire

Our store uses Magic Pass to lock content from customers that are not members of our Exclusive Membership Club. It's great for low volume businesses, but most likely won't work for us when we bring in large groups of customers.

March 18, 2019

We recently added tag-based rules (e.g. grant access to customers tagged with "wholesale"), which we believe will scale much better to large groups of customers. We want to support sites of all sizes so please give it a shot and let us know what you think!

The House Of Iconic Love

I use this app to protect specific collections & VIP section. It works like a charm! The only downside is that to remove one password protected area, you have to delete all password protected areas and then put them back. All in all, I’m loving this app! I recommend it!

March 18, 2019

Thanks so much! Note, rather than use "More actions" > "Delete all passwords", you can click the password you would like to delete then scroll down and click "Delete this password." That way you don't need to re-create all your passwords, which I'm sure is a lot of work! Thanks again.

Golden Aesthetics

Does not work on safari or mobile, only in Chrome. Does not allow you to customise the landing page! Other than that, works well.

March 18, 2019

Update: Safari pushed a security change which broke many websites, including MagicPass. This was quickly fixed thanks to your bug report, and is no longer an issue. Thanks again!

Anoncode8

MAGICPASS HAS REALLY HELPED MY STORE. I LOVE THE IDEA OF LOCKING CERTAIN CONTENT AND ONLY BEING ABLE TO BE VIEWABLE BY CERTAIN PEOPLE.

Three Sisters Herbals, LLC

Magic Pass creates a PW protected wholesale section on my website. They <3 24/7 access to ordering!

LchaimUSA

I installed this app to lock out the online shop, while keeping the rest of the site active. It was a breeze to work with, easy to use.

Easywearonline

Support took a while but they solved my problem. Thanks!