MagicPass Wholesale

MagicPass Wholesale

by Impress

Password protected pages. Simple wholesale.

M.A.G.O.S.

So far works great. Great tool to use to separate special customers from VIP_ customers. Simply Magic.

BIG TIME COLLECTIBLES

Awesome app for wholesale customers!!! It gives me the opportunity to sell retail and wholesale in one website

Mimsy-Rose

I used this app to set up wholesale pricing in my Shopify store and it works like a dream! I love how I can choose between passwords or individual account access. It has made running that side of my business that much easier!

Finli

Way too basic to charge $5/mth. I would be happy to pay if I had the ability to edit the password page.

March 18, 2019

We do support most modifications to the password page. Just check the box "display message as HTML" then you can enter HTML (including CSS or JavaScript) directly into the message field. If you have any problem making major changes please reach out and we'll try to find a solution. Thanks!

Titania Creations

This app does exactly what it says on the tin. It is easy to use and quickly limits certain areas to only the customers that you choose. Superb app that I now couldn't be without. I would give more than five stars if I could.

Surge Clothing

Simple and easy to use, great app! I added this app to my store and it fits in seamlessly

NailTechNetwork

It's simple to use, user friendly and exactly what i needed for my store! Thank you MagicPass! www.nailtechnetwork.co.uk

Tee Luv

I used this app for a special event on our website, tee-luv.com, that required a password protected collection page. Easy to install and worked like a charm. Would highly recommend.

FEATHER CREEK

Exactly What I was looking for! I am able to make customer collections and passcode them. Great app.

Happy Hemp Mall

So far it seems to work well, very simple and basic. I haven't used it much yet but for the simple purpose I need it for, I think it's good.