Pay What You Want

Increases sales by accepting what customers are willing to pay

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Overtime Rips

App helped us get pay what you want functionality in our store - in addition to that the support and help we received from the team was clear and responsive!

care-uat

This app did exactly what it was required to do. It is very easy to configure, with everything in one place. You do not have to jump in and out of seperate product pages, everything is managed in one place. Also it is very kind to your data, and worked well with a separate syncing tool we use. Our orders came across properly and everything just worked. The team at Extendons are great to deal with. They are very responsive and accommodating. All round, a great customer service experience. I can't recommend this app enough.

Blüte mit Stil

Working as expected. Had a minor code issue with another plugin, but the support quickly fixed it. Its doing what I wanted.

GLXYco

Great app! Very easy to use and does exactly what it says. Also great customer service. Very responsive to questions. Highly recommend this app

Wild Abundance

Extendons was very helpful and kind in helping me with some design tweaks. The pre built features are great and the support is fantastic. Highly recommend!

Soundpaint

Works great! Thanks for the great support. I needed the option for customers to contribute more than the free amount and it worked.

Changing Your World Bookstore

The Pay What You Want Extendons team is super helpful with whatever issues I have. Been using this app for about a year and it works fantastic with my store. I needed a feature altered for my store and they provide a 24 hour turnaround.

Common Room PH

Setting up the app was a bit confusing so we had to do trial and error. We were finally able to set it up so we did a trial run. App took awhile to update on the live site every time you go to the products where the setting is applied. We sample purchased items in our website and we did not notice that it created a new product listing every time we "pay what we want" for the item. We did not notice this immediately. So we launched our new product not knowing this, customers paid the amount they wanted but NEW products were added based on the amount paid by previous customers. This affected product listings and in turn, affected inventory count. Actual purchases exceeded the stocks (which are limited) we have for the item so we had to manually double check what are the final quantity of purchases and how many we have to do so that we can meet the excess. Luckily, we noticed immediately and we only exceeded around 10 - 15. We immediately disabled and deleted the app, updated product information and the like while customers are rushing in the site and making their purchase. I hope that you could improve further on your app and address the concerns we have mentioned so that in the future, problems like this will be prevented. We do not know why new product listings appeared every time customers pay for what they want, and I think this should not be the case. Please fix this, thank you.

BEAUTYBERIN

Its easy to use and the price is fair. But it is too slow. I hope you can get it faster. Actually its useless for me.

May 6, 2021

Hi ,

We have sent you a couple of emails but did not get any response from you. Please let us know about issues you have faced with the help of screenshots or videos so that we can resolve your issues ASAP. Thanks

Casa Privada

I'm having problems with this app, it take a 3-5 seconds to load the square where you can put a price.

May 6, 2021

Hi,

Thank You for your feedback. We have sent a couple of emails but did not find any reply yet. Kindly explain your issue with the help of screenshots or videos. We will love to offer our support and try to address your issues if we hear anything back from you.

Previous 1