Pay What You Want

Pay What You Want

by Extendons

Increases sales by accepting what customers are willing to pay

Casa Privada

I'm having problems with this app, it take a 3-5 seconds to load the square where you can put a price.

Purse for the People

Best use for custom price for products. The app works really well and helps build trust for business. Excellent customer service.

Gypsy Soul Records

The app takes a while to accept donation. Also each time someone donates, a variable is created for the item which resets all product info such as shipping, taxes. UPDATE: After Speaking with customer support, they implemented exempt shipping and taxes option in the app. Now it works. I have asked the developer to have it so that the product can be embedded on other websites as opposed to just shopify. I have also asked for possible integration with Shopify WP. If they can do these 2 things, I can give them 5 stars as It will be a great product as nothing else exists out there.

circularplace

Extendons customer support went above and beyond! The team was very responsive and accommodating to our questions and suggestions. This app is great for integrating "pay as you want" functionality into your shop! They helped us bring our shop to life through this app and helped us customize to our needs - we highly recommend it!