Pay What You Want

Pay What You Want

by Extendons

Increases sales by accepting what customers are willing to pay

Common Room PH

Setting up the app was a bit confusing so we had to do trial and error. We were finally able to set it up so we did a trial run. App took awhile to update on the live site every time you go to the products where the setting is applied. We sample purchased items in our website and we did not notice that it created a new product listing every time we "pay what we want" for the item. We did not notice this immediately. So we launched our new product not knowing this, customers paid the amount they wanted but NEW products were added based on the amount paid by previous customers. This affected product listings and in turn, affected inventory count. Actual purchases exceeded the stocks (which are limited) we have for the item so we had to manually double check what are the final quantity of purchases and how many we have to do so that we can meet the excess. Luckily, we noticed immediately and we only exceeded around 10 - 15. We immediately disabled and deleted the app, updated product information and the like while customers are rushing in the site and making their purchase. I hope that you could improve further on your app and address the concerns we have mentioned so that in the future, problems like this will be prevented. We do not know why new product listings appeared every time customers pay for what they want, and I think this should not be the case. Please fix this, thank you.

BEAUTYBERIN

Its easy to use and the price is fair. But it is too slow. I hope you can get it faster. Actually its useless for me.

May 6, 2021

Hi ,

We have sent you a couple of emails but did not get any response from you. Please let us know about issues you have faced with the help of screenshots or videos so that we can resolve your issues ASAP. Thanks

Casa Privada

I'm having problems with this app, it take a 3-5 seconds to load the square where you can put a price.

May 6, 2021

Hi,

Thank You for your feedback. We have sent a couple of emails but did not find any reply yet. Kindly explain your issue with the help of screenshots or videos. We will love to offer our support and try to address your issues if we hear anything back from you.

Purse for the People

Best use for custom price for products. The app works really well and helps build trust for business. Excellent customer service.

Gypsy Soul Records

The app takes a while to accept donation. Also each time someone donates, a variable is created for the item which resets all product info such as shipping, taxes. UPDATE: After Speaking with customer support, they implemented exempt shipping and taxes option in the app. Now it works. I have asked the developer to have it so that the product can be embedded on other websites as opposed to just shopify. I have also asked for possible integration with Shopify WP. If they can do these 2 things, I can give them 5 stars as It will be a great product as nothing else exists out there.

circularplace

Extendons customer support went above and beyond! The team was very responsive and accommodating to our questions and suggestions. This app is great for integrating "pay as you want" functionality into your shop! They helped us bring our shop to life through this app and helped us customize to our needs - we highly recommend it!