Pay What You Want ‑ PWYW

Pay What You Want, Better Price, Pay Your Price, Request Price

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

pay what you want pwyw

Get Laced Laces

Time spent using app 1 day

UPDATE: Customer Service was extremely helpful. They sent the collaborator request and went in and fixed the problem. Extreme user error on my part. Issue Resolved. Downloaded the app, followed the video, nothing is working. Now I am unable to even SEE the app in my store. I keep getting the 504 gateway message. Reached out to customer support for both issues, the app not working properly and now it not functioning properly and I have not heard anything. Seems like a good idea but so far nothing has worked properly....

Pinah

I’ve been looking for a PWYW app for quite a while, and this was one of the few that does exactly what it says ‘allows customers to choose what they want to pay for the product’. So I decided to give it a try. To begin with, the app is easy to install and use. Then, after installing, the whole setting and usage are pretty much straightforward. However, during my trial period, I noticed a glitch with the app; the inventory was not automatically changing if the purchase was made by clicking straight to the ‘buy now button’. I contacted the support team, and they explained that the purchase must go through the add-to-cart button for the inventory to be updated. I tested, and it was true; the inventory was automatically updated when the purchase was made through the add-to-cart button. I needed my inventory updated no matter what button the customer clicked on. So I explained this to the support, and they fixed this glitch. The whole communication and support were excellent. It took them a few days to fix the issue, and during the entire time, they kept me updated. The issue was fixed, and the app works perfectly. I am very happy with it, and so are my customers, who enjoy being able to choose what they want to pay for it. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a PWYW alternative.

Cedar Meadow Farm

Time spent using app About 1 month

We had the idea to try a pay-what-you-will model in our store, and this simple app fulfilled our needs perfectly. Quick, easy, configurable and fits our needs great. We had a couple early questions, and the developers have been extremely responsive to address our concerns and get us up and running. Recommend this app!

CAREgifts

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

It works well with our theme and doesn't mess with our data. Excellent, and prompt customer service.

Overtime Rips

App helped us get pay what you want functionality in our store - in addition to that the support and help we received from the team was clear and responsive!

care-uat

Location Australia

This app did exactly what it was required to do. It is very easy to configure, with everything in one place. You do not have to jump in and out of seperate product pages, everything is managed in one place. Also it is very kind to your data, and worked well with a separate syncing tool we use. Our orders came across properly and everything just worked. The team at Extendons are great to deal with. They are very responsive and accommodating. All round, a great customer service experience. I can't recommend this app enough.

Blüte mit Stil

Location Germany

Working as expected. Had a minor code issue with another plugin, but the support quickly fixed it. Its doing what I wanted.

GLXYco

Great app! Very easy to use and does exactly what it says. Also great customer service. Very responsive to questions. Highly recommend this app

Wild Abundance

Extendons was very helpful and kind in helping me with some design tweaks. The pre built features are great and the support is fantastic. Highly recommend!

Soundpaint

Works great! Thanks for the great support. I needed the option for customers to contribute more than the free amount and it worked.

Previous 1