Reviews (68)

June 20, 2024

This app is phenomenal for setting up Cash on Delivery with an additional fee. The intuitive design makes the whole process seamless and easy to understand, far surpassing other alternatives. Overall, it's the best app for customizing payment and shipping methods. Highly recommended!

JMBonline.sk
Slovakia
6 months using the app
June 20, 2024

What a great app and an incredibly nice team! On Sunday I received an immediate response to a request, and a few days later the extension was implemented and online. Works great! And it's free! Thank you very much, I am so happy happy happy!

Dance Line
Germany
18 days using the app
May 6, 2024

No much to say actually : the app' is free and does what it says, set up is easy, support team is highly responsive... Would love to see more of those !

bienbon.ch
Switzerland
6 days using the app
April 29, 2024

great app, great support. I could not figure out the problem jan from the support solved it instantly. kudos to the team.

bongswag
About 1 month using the app
May 15, 2024

It works amazingly well and is one of the most useful apps available

shining kanika
7 days using the app
March 7, 2024

I love the way how easy is implemantation COD from payflow. This app helped us so much. I truly recommend this app not only for COD there are many other great ways to use it.

cheapchains.cz
Czechia
About 1 month using the app
April 29, 2024

Worked wonders to help organize by priority various shipping methods which I was not able to do with Shopify. We saved a lot of headaches and time in using the APP's feature allowing us to do it. Since I am not very good at installing APPS, I asked for help to the support team and they replied in about 5 minutes and fixed it in about 10 minutes. Amaizing
Josée

Scrap en masse
About 20 hours using the app
March 28, 2024

Wow Its working awesome. Most recommended one

Hornback
2 months using the app
May 28, 2024

A great app! It does what it promises. Customer support is quick and effective. All in all a great one.

LabelKanupriya
1 day using the app
February 29, 2024

The Payflow app has revolutionized Cash on Delivery (COD) implementation by offering a brilliant solution with an added fee feature and also with the possibility to hide COD as a payment option. Payflow has an intuitive design, which makes the entire process remarkably smooth and straightforward. Thank you Payflow and Jan for your help.

LIYOGA