Mega PDF Invoice Order Printer

Mega PDF Invoice Order Printer

Free plan available
Rating (5)
December 5, 2022

I used this app for invoice have some part have to change the text I was very happy with support team they can change as I request very helpful and job done very fast!

Zhebra
Germany
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 18, 2022

Great customer support. Fast and effective. They solved and issue with the Spanish translation string. The overall app experience is good as well.

kubwipes
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited July 14, 2022

Great App with too many features. they had a professional customer support they helped me a-lot in setup..

Chaussures Robustes
Time spent using app: 10 days
Architechpro OÜ replied July 15, 2022

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We're happy that you're happy with our product and services!

July 6, 2022

Great customer support. I Highly recommend this application. Very easy to implement and customize according to our needs

Confido e-pood
Estonia
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 2, 2022

Fantastic support. Super responsive, the app works great. Even customised it a bit. Thank you so much!

Van de Griek - Groothandel Online
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 1 day
June 13, 2022

Great customer support, they were able to help us with setting up a Swedish template for our store. So far it's working really well.

redlockersweden
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 28, 2022

excelente servicio !! Te contestan súper rápido y te hacen todas las modificaciones que gustas rápidamente también! Muy buena aplicación

Arabika Jewelry
Mexico
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 27, 2022

A great app with excellent customer service. I've had a special request and they were very helpful inworking everything out. Very much recommended!

THE FARM IN MY FLAT
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 6, 2022

Great support. I highly recommend this company. Just ask them what custom solution you need and they will deliver.

Foam Sales
Time spent using app: 23 days
Edited February 3, 2022

I'm french and i had some special legal needs to appear on the Invoice, and Oleksandr and the Architechpro Team has helped me from A to Z to resolve my issues very fast ! They are just amazing and the SAV here is even better than Amazon ! ^_^
Really i recommand, the Invoices are great, send automatically to clients (we can choose when, right after payment or later...) Also, one of my issue was to change the order number, and to be able to put boths adresses (Billings AND Shipping), and the team made it all operationnal. They are listenning to our needs, react fast, and are nice ! What a team ! I'll stay and evolve with them as my Shop will grow for sure ! Best App Ever for Invoices ! <3 Thank you so much for the MPIG App and the Team behind.

Aynin Jewel