Mega PDF Invoice Generator

Mega PDF Invoice Generator

by Architechpro OÜ

Automatically generate PDF invoice receipts for your customers

Natasha Schweitzer

We only just added this app, and when setting it up we needed to make a couple of small changes to the formatting due to being Australia, and the team was so helpful and quick with assisting! Looking forward to using this app!

Jenks Hatchery Inc.

I needed a quick formatting change made to a pdf file invoice/packing slip. The team did a great job of communicating with me effectively to make my request happen, and in a very timely manner. Will definitely be using them again in the future.

Inspired Designs LLC

All I needed was to generate some invoices as pdf file per customer request. App is very easy to use. I needed a slight modification to the output and the team was really easy to work with. They made the change for no extra fee.

Chooks

Initially installed this app without knowing it had a default setting which automatically started sending invoices out to hundreds of my customers without even letting me finish customising the invoice. This made my business looking rather silly and unprofessional.
However this initial hiccup has been rectified and as a result, the team at Mega PDF have implemented a few changes so this will not happen again. Now the app once installed needs to activate manually to get the invoices rolling. Well done guys!
I have now re-installed the app. and all is working well.
Mega PDF has worked patiently with me to custom design an invoice. Only when I was happy with the invoice layout did I activate the app to start sending them out. I found the team very helpful to work with.
This app does exactly what I want it to do which is send out tax invoices via email to my customers on receipt of payment. I am pleased to say I give this app and the team 5 stars.

etceteraoutlet

The app works very well and exactly as advertised. Easy to configure and use. We used it to generate a Gift Exchange Card instead of an invoice.

The support for this app was exceptional. Their staff was responsive, prompt, efficient and professional.

Xena Workwear

We used the app to generate invoices and it was VERY impressive. Needed some options added and the developers followed through within 24 hours. Fantastic customer service!

MOLDAWINE

Very helpful and easily understandable app! I needed some customization and the developer reacted pretty fast and was able to fulfill all my wishes. Especially for european shops it is important to include the invoice in a PDF file. I do recommend it to everyone!

La Maison du Bambou

I'm using this app. It's very good app and the CRM is amazing !! thanks you so much for all what you are doing for us

3D Printen Nederland

Very good service, fast in replying to emails. A good application to get your invoices personalized. Would recommend

Nippout

I just found this app. Unbelievable brilliant! Been testing it and it works great. This has taken a lot of pressure off. Thank you.

Previous 1