Mega PDF Invoice Generator

Mega PDF Invoice Generator

by Architechpro OÜ

Automatically generate PDF invoice receipts for your customers

Chooks

Initially installed this app without knowing it had a default setting which automatically started sending invoices out to hundreds of my customers without even letting me finish customising the invoice. This made my business looking rather silly and unprofessional.
However this initial hiccup has been rectified and as a result, the team at Mega PDF have implemented a few changes so this will not happen again. Now the app once installed needs to activate manually to get the invoices rolling. Well done guys!
I have now re-installed the app. and all is working well.
Mega PDF has worked patiently with me to custom design an invoice. Only when I was happy with the invoice layout did I activate the app to start sending them out. I found the team very helpful to work with.
This app does exactly what I want it to do which is send out tax invoices via email to my customers on receipt of payment. I am pleased to say I give this app and the team 5 stars.

etceteraoutlet

The app works very well and exactly as advertised. Easy to configure and use. We used it to generate a Gift Exchange Card instead of an invoice.

The support for this app was exceptional. Their staff was responsive, prompt, efficient and professional.

Xena Workwear

We used the app to generate invoices and it was VERY impressive. Needed some options added and the developers followed through within 24 hours. Fantastic customer service!

MOLDAWINE

Very helpful and easily understandable app! I needed some customization and the developer reacted pretty fast and was able to fulfill all my wishes. Especially for european shops it is important to include the invoice in a PDF file. I do recommend it to everyone!

La Maison du Bambou

I'm using this app. It's very good app and the CRM is amazing !! thanks you so much for all what you are doing for us

3D Printen Nederland

Very good service, fast in replying to emails. A good application to get your invoices personalized. Would recommend

Nippout

I just found this app. Unbelievable brilliant! Been testing it and it works great. This has taken a lot of pressure off. Thank you.

3 Brothers Mobiles

I started using this app as its free to send as many invoices to customers automatically as soon as order is fulfilled

There were few more things i wanted on this app to customise my invoice template , OLEKSANDR from Mega Pdf gone out of his way to help me , service was so fast that he got all things done in minutes
I love this app , if anyone starts using it and doesn’t find what they looking for I would recommend give OLEKSANDR a call or email he will make it happen

Yo-Yo DESK® UK

The app is exactly what I was looking for. The support is great, very quick and helpful! I highly recommend it.

Leivys Natural Premium

Very helpfull and usefull app. That saves me a lot of time.
Easy to integrate, easy to handle even I am not firm with IT.

The team is great with daily feedback and contact about individual improvement.

Every important detail is includet, even klickable email adress of the shop and also the url to the shop. That´s important to bring back customers for upsell.

Very fast reaction -and the best is : FOR FREE!
Guys keep on gooing an many thanks for this app and super customer support