Picca Lookbook ‑ Gallery

Picca Lookbook ‑ Gallery | Reviews

by Prezen Tech

Show multiple galleries in multiple views at various locations

tmomp.com

This is what I call a wonder app! It does perfectly what is says: viewing as much images as you want in the way you want in a very user friendly interface.
And besides that it has a great and very quick help service (not unimportant to say the least...)

LushAgent

Super worth the purchase. The gallery styles look so nice on our website and customer support is very quick and reliable.

September 14, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are working hard to make it more smooth :)

Enchante SG

Easy to use. Super fast support. Issue resolved almost immediately. Detailed in explanation. Thumbs up!

ARCH TEMPLE

Just had the app installed and needed help for a few issues in my theme. The customer service responded instantly and fixed everything very smoothly.

Joint37

I contacted support to help integrate the app into my theme and Mady helped me out within minutes! Great speedy and friendly service. Thank you Mady!

Del Workwear

great customer service, I had a problem with the app but it was resolved easily when I contacted them. I recommend this gallery app

NSQUARE Watch

CS Mady is very helpful and the instruction is clear enough. Like this app. Also, it is user-friendly. Easy to manipulate.