About Pick Pack for iOS
Pick Pack for iOS is a free app by TradeGecko to help you simplify your order fulfilment process. Connect your Shopify store and see all outstanding orders to pick from your iPhone or iPad.
Who is this app for?
Frustrated Shopify store owners who manually pick & pack their orders. Learn more about how you can grow your eCommerce business easily with Inventory & Order Management by TradeGecko.
How does this work?
- Sync unfulfilled orders: The app will download your unfulfilled orders and display them in a streamlined user interface.
- Select the orders to ship: The app will create an SKU pick list for each order.
- Get picking: Simply pick the required quantity of each SKU from your warehouse. You can even use the built-in barcode scanner and avoid manual entry errors!
- Packing is now a breeze: We'll generate a convenient packing list and help you avoid costly fulfilment mistakes. Pack the items, and you're done.
- After you pick and pack each order within our app, we’ll send them back to your Shopify store tagged as “Packed,” ready to be fulfilled.
Note for existing TradeGecko customers:
The Shopify Pick Pack app is a standalone application that does not integrate with TradeGecko in any way. It was created to serve the larger community of Shopify users.
TradeGecko provides our existing merchants with a Business Plan and higher with a suite of warehouse management apps to streamline receiving, stock take, picking, packing and barcode management.
Most recent reviews
It is very useful, but will be helpful if created for android . also while picking if i want to undo what is the option
This is a great App. Here is our flow:
Every morning, we upload a CSV of unfulfilled orders from Shopify.
The CSV is quickly updated into Google Sheet to keep only what we need: Order Number, Customer's name, country of delivery, shipping method, SKU, Items name and quantity. We use this list to verify shipping method and add a note for later if needed, when there's an issue with a SKU. Then, using this App, we pick SKU (usually for 3 to 4 orders at the same time). Pack orders,
Use Ship&co to print shipping labels ;-)
Done, shipped! Would be even better if Pick Pac for iOS support multiple stores and if it shows the country code + shipping method for each order ;-)
Lashes By Design
Love the APP! We do about 500 orders a month and we found that the order accuracy definitely improved. We pick each order, one at a time, then we scan again when we pack. We would love it if Pickpack would show fulfilled orders too. When we print our shipping labels, it fulfills all the orders and then we can't use pickpack. Slight modification would make a huge improvement for us.