About Pick Pack for iOS
Pick Pack for iOS is a free app by TradeGecko to help you simplify your order fulfilment process. Connect your Shopify store and see all outstanding orders to pick from your iPhone or iPad.
Who is this app for?
Frustrated Shopify store owners who manually pick & pack their orders. Learn more about how you can grow your eCommerce business easily with Inventory & Order Management by TradeGecko.
How does this work?
- Sync unfulfilled orders: The app will download your unfulfilled orders and display them in a streamlined user interface.
- Select the orders to ship: The app will create an SKU pick list for each order.
- Get picking: Simply pick the required quantity of each SKU from your warehouse. You can even use the built-in barcode scanner and avoid manual entry errors!
- Packing is now a breeze: We'll generate a convenient packing list and help you avoid costly fulfilment mistakes. Pack the items, and you're done.
- After you pick and pack each order within our app, we’ll send them back to your Shopify store tagged as “Packed,” ready to be fulfilled.
Note for existing TradeGecko customers:
The Shopify Pick Pack app is a standalone application that does not integrate with TradeGecko in any way. It was created to serve the larger community of Shopify users.
TradeGecko provides our existing merchants with a Business Plan and higher with a suite of warehouse management apps to streamline receiving, stock take, picking, packing and barcode management.
Overall rating Based on 10 reviews
Most recent reviews
Squash Blossom Local Food
This app is misleading, it barely works, and has no options to unpack or edit anything you do. I’m super disappointed and frustrated with it.
You can tell they don't care about this app much. Extremely bulky, slow, and has you click WAY too many buttons. The process and app could be way simplified, and then they'd have a good product on your hands. Instead you'll get arthritis from clicking so much and wasting so much of your time.
nice app, great help in daily business. feature requests: 1. increase limit of 250 orders. 2. save pack lists.