Pickle

Pickle

by MZL Solutions

Easy Pick Lists

Hjärtgruppen

Great app! Generates picklist with warehouse location. That was the most important thing for me. Would gladly recommend. Similar apps costs around 100 USD/m or more, they of course have a few more features like barcode scanning while picking and what bin to place the items in straight away. Would give it 5 stars if it could also help me but the items in the right bin straight away :) Hope this feature will come in the future! Then I'll revise to 5 stars gladly.

Brushwood Nursery, Clematis Specialists

Update: We're using this app steadily and the performance is much better than the few other apps like it. Very pleased! Original: Well, now, this is quite a nice app! Makes quick work of something that used to take a long time each day. I'm very pleased with its functionality and the fast, friendly support!

Just Calendars

What an amazing App and better support. the App is SO simple and simply does the job it's intended to do. it has saved us at least 20 working hours every month where were making pick lists manually. What's more amazing is their support, they reply so quickly and when I had questions about adding a feature they went ahead and added this feature right away. i'd give them 10 stars not 5, I hope you will make more great apps.

Seven Horizons

Awesome App. Simple to install and use and Min was fast to respond to any questions I had. Totally recommend it if you need a way of managing and printing stock locations for picking.