PiknPak

PiknPak

by Tech vom Fass

Summarize the line items from multiple orders

Purple Potato LV

This is the only app that will help count your order items all together. Help production so much easier.

Clorinda Pasta

An amazing and well-supported plugin that will save me literally hours of work (and error resolution) every week. The developer is very responsive as well. I highly recommend trying this out!

Confident Sparkles

When I click to generate summary it is blank every time. I'm not sure how to fix this on my end. I think it would be helpful if it worked.

La Madre Osa

Loaded it onto my store, clicked it and it would come up blank every single time. Not sure what I am doing wrong, but nothing is popping up.

March 7, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review! You happened to stumble onto a database related bug in my system which I have now addressed. Please try again and let me know how it goes :) If you find that it is working for you now, please consider adjusting your review.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Sincerely,
Eric

Lunchboxen

Thank you Eric and team for offering this amazing app. Improves our fulfilment process significantly. Not to mention the awesome customer care and support we have got where Eric and team have helped us at https://lunchboxen.net/ to improve the app to satisfy our specific needs. Can really recommend this app!

January 23, 2021

Thank you for the glowing review! We enjoyed working with you and helping to streamline your fulfillment process :)

Mother ease

I already left a review on this app from my primary store, but here's another one. This app has really been very helpful in streamlining our order fulfillment process

Mother ease

This app has saved us a TON of time!
The team prints out the orders that need to ship for the day and a copy of the PiknPak sheet. With the PiknPak sheet, they go into the warehouse and know exactly how many of each SKU to get - saving us a lot of running around, reviewing each individual order.
The app support has also been very quick and helpful. I would highly recommend this to any store that wants to simplify the "product picking" portion of shipping orders.

Keto Store NZ

I love being able to see at a glance what to pick for orders rather than for every single one - it saves me a lot of time. It's super simple to use too.
What is even better is that tech support was outstanding, and FAST, to our questions, and as a result the app is now integrated with 'Bundles' which is awesome for us.
Highly recommended, and it's free :) Go use it today!

October 22, 2020

Thank you for your shining review! We try our best to accommodate every customer the best we can :)