Zoom Magnifier

Zoom Magnifier

by Hubify Apps

Pinch & Zoom to view detailed high-quality product images

Fenrir Motorsports

I highly highly recommend this app and this developer. They went above and beyond to help implement the app to work correctly on my mobile site. Would never have expected the type of customer service from a free app. They are phenomenal and the app works great!

House of Alice

The app is amazing, I was looking for a zoom in with image sliding and here an email from zoom magnifier that they added this feature, for FREE!! I needed some support to get the new features running and I got incredible support and care. The app is also very easy to use and looks lovely! Thanks a lot for the amazing app and support!

DA-12® Punchy Tshirts

My images were way to small based on the theme I was using. I read a review that said. "install this right now" lol. I'm going to say the same thing. Totally affordable and easy to use for us starting out. I went in the app and I had it set up on my site within 60 seconds without any assistance. I love it! thanx guys!!

April 13, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Your insights are incredibly valuable and happy to hear our app worked out for you.

Bebebaloo

My theme did not offer the feature to click and zoom in on my products. The support for this app is amazing and super responsive to your needs. They got it working right away. I made a few small enhancement suggestions and they implemented them asap! Because of how great the support at Hubify is, I am now exploring their Wish List app. I truly appreciate the help and support I am receiving because I know how frustrating and painful it is to not get help you need. It makes all the difference. Thank you HubifyApps!

April 13, 2021

Thanks for the great review. It's mean a lot and we are happy to hear that you are exploring our other Apps as well.
We are always available in case you need help with anything.

MugandMouseDesigns

Excellent app! This was just what I needed for my site. It does exactly what I needed. It works wonderfully on desktops & mobile phones. Thank you so much. Set up was also so easy; just a click. Thank you so much!

April 13, 2021

Thank you for the great review!

idealneutre.fr

Je me bat depuis des heures sur le fait de trouver un moyen de zoomer mes produits sans que ça me coute un bras, et j'ai enfin trouvé LA bonne application !! Avec la vidéo d'explication qui est fournie, vous comprendrez rapidement comment l'application fonctionne! Tout ça gratuitement. Je recommande!

April 13, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Your insights are incredibly valuable.

Vivid Variations UK

Absolutely amazing! I can't thank you guys enough for this! This app allows for zooming in on product pictures, either on desktop or mobile or tablet and it works perfectly. Also easy to use. Thank you!

March 17, 2021

Thanks for the great review. It's mean a lot and we are happy to hear our app worked out for you.

Mid-Atlantic Off-Roading

Don't think about it, download this app now!!! I spent hours trying to figure out my code to do exactly what this app does FOR FREE!!! My mobile images were too small on my Debut theme and this solved it instantly. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS APP!! Highly recommend this. Install and integration was seamless and easy!

March 17, 2021

Thank you for the valuable review. We are happy to hear our app worked out for you.

Summer Roots USA

I just installed this app and it was super easy! I wanted my customers to easily be able to zoom into my images while on a desktop and this is PERFECT. Thank you so much for a great app! My theme is supply, hope this helps others when looking for a feature like this, as I was. Thank you for making such a user friendly app!

February 24, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Your insights are incredibly valuable and happy to hear our app worked out for you.

kwirkykiwipatterns

I wanted a better image zoom for my products page and I'm happy to say that Zoom Magnifier works very well for this! I'm pleased with how the app has integrated with my theme so easily - I am using Supply. I'm very impressed with this app, plus it's free which is great! The only thing which would make it even better is if you could scroll through the zoomed in images without having to close them each time, but this is more of a feature request than a criticism. Thank you so much for providing this great app!

February 23, 2021

Thank you for the great review & your valuable feedback. We will work on the image zoom-in feature that would be steady with scroll and will update you soon.

Happy to hear our app worked out for you.