Pincode Serviceability Check

Pincode Serviceability Check

by Onjection Labs

Reduce orders from unserviceable locations or zipcodes.

IncrediblesMe

doesn't work at all, first of all the place they tell you to paste the code doesn't exist in both areas they tell you. very frustrating. not paying someone for an app that does not work :(

Haldwanifashion.com

Customer is able to check out with non Serviceability pin codes also with your app

Please check & resolve asap

Luxurioustimes

Great Service Little Bit Take Time To Solve Issue but After All They Did Great Work and Good Job , Good Response .

Coldkart Com

We are disappointed with this App.Reason being that it only shows whether the PIN Area is serviced or not.But customers can purchase even their PIN is not serviced.

The basic purpose of this App should be to restrict sales within the determined PIN Area.

We are withdrawing.

Farmers Fix Meal Plan

A simple tool that did just what I needed: check a user-entered zip code against a list of zip codes that I provide. It also tracks every entry, so I can see if there are zip codes that I should be servicing to get more sales.

I set most of it up myself, but when I had some trouble getting the CSS to work the way I wanted, the onjection support team hopped into my store and did it for me, free of charge.

Dear Boni Plants

Fantastic App, and great support from the team, thanks again!

Sftf

I own an online fresh market that delivers door to door. having an app so customers can check our delivery areas is important. This app is reasonably priced, very easy to use and set up. but what makes using this app great is the great customer service from the developer, in my case Vikas. He is responsive, always address any issues in a timely manner, and has helped me with other issues not related to this app. You cant go wrong with this app, you get way more than just a cheap price.

Delivertree London

Zipcode csv upload for delivery area does not work for large amounts of UK postcodes. Truncates data after uploading.

Successorize

How about the checkoutpage it disables the COD option if the particular zipcode is not on the list ?

Chocolateywish