Pincode & COD Delivery Checker
Pincode & COD delivery checker allow user to check COD and shipping availability in his/her area.
Instant Upload zipcode
Can Import the CSV file to add or update the existing list of postcodes.
Multiple language support
Shipping Availability Check supports multiple languages and translation.
About Pincode Serviceability Checker
Restrict the Cash on Delivery or other payment and shipping method based on postcodes. You can also add an option of checking the availability of the Cash on Delivery payment method and shipping availability directly on the product page, making it convenient for your customers to see if they will be able to use the service or not in advance.
You can manage all your zipcodes from the admin panel or can upload a csv file to bulk update and insert. A sample csv is provided with the extension.
Recently added History feature can help you track of which are the zipcodes which are in demand are not serviceable by you.
Use Case of Shipping Availability Check
The Shipping Availability Check module is a much needed feature to check the availability of a product to be shipped to a specific zip code. It can show if the product is available or not by the setting a zip code for the particular product id from the admin panel. The user can check the product availability on the product page by entering a zip code for his location. If the product is available for the entered zip code then a message will be displayed that the product is available for the entered zip code.
Features of Shipping Availability Check
- It allows the users to know about the shipping availability on the product page.
- Option to add serviceable pincodes for both Cash On Delivery as well as Prepaid payment option.
- Option to enable or disable Pincode serviceability checkbox on Product page.
- You could upload the pin-codes’ sheet from the backend ( only in CSV format).
- Zip codes can be updated and deleted by the admin.
- Shipping Availability Check supports multiple languages and translation.
- The recent history of the zip code search for a product can also be seen by the users.
The main benefit of this module is that it provides customers the ability to check if the product they have selected is available to be shipped to a specific zip code or not. If the product is available for the entered zip code then the customer can easily go ahead for the checkout process. Sellers will also get benefited by using this modules as they can set the availability of their products according to the zip codes.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The look of widget on product page, does not match with our theme, and there is no way to change it. Can you help ?
Bella Vita Organic
worst app, not suitable ofr shopify, and customer service is wtremely bad, they will not reply to your any issue. donot recommend to any store
Very Bad Customer Support, they practically do not reply to any issue. APP make the website very slow. There is no point using a app where there is no support from the company. also the impact on website speed is huge