Promote your Pinterest content
Give a chance to those who are not on Pinterest to see your fascinating content, demonstrating it on the site
Grow Pinterest followers
Open a new way to become your Pinterest follower, using a Follow button on the widget header
Attract new customers
Increase the eagerness to buy from your site, demonstrating your offers via enticing photos from Pinterest
About Pinterest Feed
Your Pinterest profile integration
You can integrate your Pinterest account into the website by just copy-pasting your username into the source field. The widget will display all your boards and pins. The header will reveal the name and picture of your account, which are clickable to direct users to your Pinterest account.
Embedding Pinterest boards
With Elfsight Pinterest Feed, add any boards that you need on your website in seconds. Choose the right boards and insert their URLs into the source box. Every board has a preview, so visitors could have an idea of what’s in it. A click on the board will open it to show the pins that it includes.
Selecting any pins to show
You can choose what pins you want to show and add them to your feed. You only need their URLs for this. Create your own collection and display it as a grid on your website. Pins are clickable and will open in a new tab on Pinterest. Each of them has a share icon with several share options.
Follow button for smooth subscribing
To help you attract new subscribers, we have embedded a Follow button on the header of the widget. When the header is on, it will help visitors quickly subscribe to your Pinterest account.
Widget title and switchable header
The header of the widget is flexible, you can decide yourself to keep it or hide it. Keep it to showl the name and image of your account, Follow button and count of followers. Switch it off to create a real gallery of pictures without extra elements.
Pin elements to show
Pins in the feed have a number of elements that you can be switched on or off by one one. You can choose to show Author, text under the pin, Share button, and Pinterest icon or hide them just in one click of the mouse.
The size of Elfsight Pinterest feed is only up to you. Adjust the width and height of the feed yourself, setting it in in pixels or percentage. If you leave Auto value, it will adjust to the space available on the page. No matter what parameters you set, the widget will stay responsive for all devices and screens.
- Integrate your Pinterest account into your website
- Add your own or other users’ pins or boards by URL
- Editable widget title
- Showing account name, followers and following counts
- Choose widget width and height
- Show or hide the widget header
- Follow button on the header for seamless following your account
- Display or hide boards and pins counts
- Show boards by one or unite all pins from them into a single grid
- Switchable pins elements: Author, Text, Share button, Pinterest Icon
- Smart colorizer will automatically choose the most matching colors of the interface
- Click on the image will open it on Pinterest
- Mobile responsive in any size and proportion
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
or $4.99/month billed at $59.88 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I finally have seen an app pop up by Pinterest and I’m ecstatic. Your women’s clothes are spectacular, Now if I can just add It too My Shopify store it would be great!
This app is a great idea. I love pin interests and its where i get my free traffic.
Im pretty excited