About Pinterest Pixel / Tag install
How It Works:
Once you install Pinterest Pixel Tag, you’ll be able to choose what events you want to track: Checkout, Add to Cart, Page Views, Search Queries, and Enhanced Match.
- Checkout: Track the exactly promoted pins that are converting into solid sales. The data sent includes full product and cart data.
- Add to Cart: View what promoted pins get visitors to add products directly into their cart. This data will also start to build your target audiences.
- Page Views: Every page that your visitors land on will be fully tracked through the pixel.
- Search Queries: Track the searches of your Pinterest visitors! The search text will be used to build your Pinterest audiences too!
- Enhanced Match: Visitor’s emails will be sent to Pinterest once they finish the purchase. Pinterest will find a corresponding Pinterest account with that email and have the visitor’s activity linked to that account.
All of these tracked data will help you make more profitable decisions when promoting pins!
Retarget and Get Sales:
With Pinterest Pixel Tag, you can re-target your Pinterest visitors effectively. Target the audiences that have viewed your promoted pins, already purchased, or added to cart but abandoned the sale. You can re-target audiences that have searched for particular terms or keywords.
You also have the ability to choose what options you want to track from the app. Choose your options based on what analytics you want to view! Create more in-depth options the more your business on Pinterest grows.
- Pinterest Pixel,
- Pinterest Ads
Pricing 7-day free trial
All events tracking
Assistance for setting up
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Good app, I use it on all my stores and It's work really well 5/5
Thank you for this nice app, hight recommendation
Alex is on point with customer service for this app! We're really looking forward to diving in with it to level up our Pinterest game. Thanks Alen!
Rian is the man! I had previously tried setting up the Pinterest tag myself and it was a mess. He went in and removed all the old code for me and made sure Pinterest was setup right. There isn't another option at the moment to setup proper tracking with Shopify using Pinterest so definitely give this app a try!