Pixelz: Photo Retouching

Pixelz: Photo Retouching

by Pixelz Services ApS

Refined product image retouching with next morning delivery.

The Glo Suite

I use this app to improve the quality of my photos and remove the background, so that all the images are clean and cohesive. The fast turn around time is icing on the cake! You'll love this app.

Tallulah ArtHead

Worked great, got all my images edited and placed! I will eventually have professional product shots, I think, but Pixelz saved me from having one more roadblock to getting launched quickly. I'll use them again and again, I suspect.

Smallprint Franchising Ltd

After a fair bit of research, we decided to use Pixelz to enhance our jewellery images. It's been a great experience so far. Easy to use, quality results and swift turn-arounds.

Uncommon Remedy

Decent, clean background removal. Responsive customer service. Low fee lets me stop trying to do it myself in Photoshop and let the pros take care of my pics overnight.

jujubysarah

I just started using Pixelz for my front photo in the Shopify shop that I am building. It is great for having a consistent looks for my catalog.
It's also nice that I can upload direct to Shopify if I have a listing created.
The reason I am only giving four stars is because there is not a mobile app. Since I take my pictures and edit them on my iphone, I would like to skip the step of having to move everything over to my desktop to work on the uploads. Is there an app being created?

May 30, 2020

Thanks for the review! We do not currently have a mobile app but the Pixelz web app should be accessible via a mobile for checking order status, image QA, and product image analytics! We'll definitely pass you suggestion along to the product team ;)

The Escapade Bag

I have been using Pixelz to retouch my product photos for several months and I am very happy with the result. Before, I did not know how to give it a professional touch, but now I am very satisfied with the appearance of my website.

May 2, 2020

Thank you for the review! Always nice to hear stories of customers 'upgrading' their site experience and increasing sales ;)

6th Sense Fishing

I use this app for editing some of our products that can be time consuming and/or an image that needs the best editing possible to show our customers the fine detail in our products. Customer Service and follow-ups have exceeded my expectations, both with response time and quality of elaboration regarding the subject that I reached out for. I have nothing but GREAT things to say about Pixelz and recommend this app to anyone looking for professional image edits and instructional material!

May 2, 2020

Thanks for the review! We appreciate the kind words and I will be sure to pass on your feedback to our CS team 🙌🏻

EDNA MADERA | Studio

Worth every penny. Saves me so much time in editing product photography. I’ve been a happy customer for three years.

May 2, 2020

Thank you for the review Edna! Great to hear that you're getting so much value from our platform ;)

Malo'o Racks

pixels is great and I use it for all my product shots. White or transparent backgrounds work perfect on my product and catalog pages and I use on other platforms. Before I had to spend days waiting for a "photo guy" to prepare my photos but with pixels they are usually ready in less than 24 and at a fraction of the cost. This is AWESOME!

Thank you! Great to hear that you're improving time-to-market ⚡

Hashawn Carey Apparel

Beyond worth the money and I highly recommend it! Pricing is reasonable for the amount of work done!

April 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! We're thrilled to hear that you're getting so much value from the service ;)

Previous 1