PixPix Image Editor

PixPix Image Editor

by PixPix

Photo editor, Image SEO alt text, remove logo & Photo Resize

Bold Addictions

I used this app to brighten up my photos and do some quick, basic edits. It sucks that I now need an app outside of shopify to do this. Was much quicker when the option to make these minor changes to photos was allowed directly in the product section. This app is fast, free, and it works.

Eazei Store

WOW, I love this app. I think it's one of the best app's for pix editing and resizing. It's easy, gives all the information on the pics so you know what size it is at a glance, and the editors are A M A Z I N G! Try it and you will be as blown away as I was.

redblackout

I have Photoshop and would normally edit and use Tinypng then upload compressed image. This app takes all that and makes the process much more streamlined. I had some issues which were fixed in a timely manner. I would definitely be revisiting this app. Thanks for making it!

May I suggest adding upload images via URL?
I have lost a few photos edited in this app, so maybe there's a bug somewhere?

5* For Support!

Gemstones Brazil

Great app to improve the quality of my pics. I use it especially to improve the colour and white background

Desify

I was looking for an app which would let me crop and resize images within Shopify. I found PixPix. Now I can crop and resize product images directly in Shopify. It saved me a lot of time and now I don't need to leave Shopify and use an image editing software to edit the product images. On top of this, the price is very reasonable too.

The chrome extension sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. May need some work to do.

However, great work team for developing an app like this.

Framboise Fashions

I absolutely love this app! I use this app to crop and edit the images I use for my store. I was using an app PixPix and told them that we needed the ability to bulk delete from within a product. They said that is an easy add and it would be available by the next day. I woke up the next morning and they had answered the call! IT WORKS! No more deleting pics one at a time.

Sweet Child of Mine

Great app - so simple yet effective. Perfectly replaces the photo editing that used to be included within Shopify. To date, no glitches or issues at all. Super happy thank you

The Vintage Outlet

The best, easiest, and simplest photo app. I have ever used. I would recommend it to anyone who is not tech savvy.

bluebirdyoga

This app falsely advertises in the description that the free version removes logos but had no actual way to remove logos from the image other than crop which leaves you with a uneven sized image or drawing over with another color which looks extremely unprofessional

October 21, 2019

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately those are the only method you can remove a logo or watermark with using any image editor, even with Photoshop and more powerful image editor you will essentially be drawing on top of the logo. However Photopea have a useful tool to remove those hard to remove logos, get in touch with us to show you how you can do that. Regards,

34ShopStore.Com

Nice app and easy to use, great for editing images, I was a user of shopifys free image editor but when it was removed I started using PixPix, recommend ++++

Previous 1 3 4 5