PixPix Image Editor

PixPix Image Editor

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 5, 2023

I have been using this app for some time now (the free version), and it has been extremely helping! The search bar is fast and responsive all the time. Thank you for your service!

6Isaiah8
April 29, 2022

This app is amazing! I have been looking for an app with these functions for a long time. Everything is very customizable according to your needs. I find very useful add stickers to the products. Then in also very nice to modify product's image directly in the app, without open other programs. The great thing is that the customer service is great too! They were very kind and very efficient. They solved everything in a few moments with great competence. Excellent app, highly recommended to everyone, surely I will also try the other apps of this company. Thanks!!!

NuvoleBlu
Italy
Time spent using app: 13 days
April 1, 2022

Very easy to use. Sharp results. Save a lot of time, no needtoadapt pictures locally and reload. Works direcly on pics stored online.

Cricketco.be
Belgium
March 27, 2022

Instead of rework image offline, do it directly online. No hasle to replace image in products. Mandatory tool. Thx

thbeau
Belgium
Time spent using app: 13 days
October 19, 2021

I use the app to resize my pictures and edit the light and background. It works well. I use the free version and it is sufficient.

NaniTa & Co
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 22, 2021

Love this app. Have been using it a long time and it's great for managing photos. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to instantly improve a photo on their website.

Claribelskincare.com
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 16, 2021

Muito bom, essa app tenho me ajudado muito nas questão das img da minha loja, além de ser simples, é muito fácil para usar.

Super Joinha
Brazil
May 20, 2021

The App claims it enables improving SEO by changing images filenames. But there is no filename editing, inside the app it says that this option is "Coming soon" (!). Just wasted my time by installing and researching it.

Tropical Leather
Thailand
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
April 25, 2021

I used this app to crop and resize images of my eshop. Very awesome app with amazing tools. Highly recommended!

Eponymon
Greece
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited April 18, 2021

i tried your app but i understood that it is not necessary for me so i uninstalled your app but you still charge me . how can i cancel it? Representatives reached me and they refund the amount thank you for feedback

Mili Bijoux