PixPix Image Editor

Photo Editor, Image/Picture SEO, Remove Logo & Photo Resize.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

NaniTa & Co

I use the app to resize my pictures and edit the light and background. It works well. I use the free version and it is sufficient.

Claribelskincare.com

Love this app. Have been using it a long time and it's great for managing photos. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to instantly improve a photo on their website.

Super Joinha

Muito bom, essa app tenho me ajudado muito nas questão das img da minha loja, além de ser simples, é muito fácil para usar.

Tropical Leather

The App claims it enables improving SEO by changing images filenames. But there is no filename editing, inside the app it says that this option is "Coming soon" (!). Just wasted my time by installing and researching it.

Eponymon

I used this app to crop and resize images of my eshop. Very awesome app with amazing tools. Highly recommended!

Mili Bijoux

i tried your app but i understood that it is not necessary for me so i uninstalled your app but you still charge me . how can i cancel it? Representatives reached me and they refund the amount thank you for feedback

DÉCLIC Australia

A helpful, and surprisingly powerful, image editing tool if a quick fix to an image is needed. Highly recommended.

Vrisko Store

ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT ..ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT ..ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT ..ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT

JBCoolCats

I use PixPix for my Shopify store, but just the free version. It works good for the basic things. So far, I only have used it for removing text in the background and cropping. I would like it better if I could change the color of the brush using a color picking tool to take it easy to match exactly the background color. It integrates well into Shopify.

Fizz Fairy & Krazycolours Inc.

There is no way to bulk resize even though advertised, not really user friendly despite other reviews saying so. Not very many uses for this app that you can't get out of a free image editor

Previous 1 3 4 5 6