PixPix Image Editor

Photo Editor, Image SEO, Remove Logo/Watermar & Photo Resize

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

NuvoleBlu

Location Italy

This app is amazing! I have been looking for an app with these functions for a long time. Everything is very customizable according to your needs. I find very useful add stickers to the products. Then in also very nice to modify product's image directly in the app, without open other programs. The great thing is that the customer service is great too! They were very kind and very efficient. They solved everything in a few moments with great competence. Excellent app, highly recommended to everyone, surely I will also try the other apps of this company. Thanks!!!

Cricketco.be

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very easy to use. Sharp results. Save a lot of time, no needtoadapt pictures locally and reload. Works direcly on pics stored online.

thbeau

Location Belgium

Instead of rework image offline, do it directly online. No hasle to replace image in products. Mandatory tool. Thx

NaniTa & Co

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I use the app to resize my pictures and edit the light and background. It works well. I use the free version and it is sufficient.

Claribelskincare.com

Love this app. Have been using it a long time and it's great for managing photos. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to instantly improve a photo on their website.

Super Joinha

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Muito bom, essa app tenho me ajudado muito nas questão das img da minha loja, além de ser simples, é muito fácil para usar.

Tropical Leather

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The App claims it enables improving SEO by changing images filenames. But there is no filename editing, inside the app it says that this option is "Coming soon" (!). Just wasted my time by installing and researching it.

Eponymon

Location Greece

I used this app to crop and resize images of my eshop. Very awesome app with amazing tools. Highly recommended!

Mili Bijoux

Location Turkey

i tried your app but i understood that it is not necessary for me so i uninstalled your app but you still charge me . how can i cancel it? Representatives reached me and they refund the amount thank you for feedback

DÉCLIC Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

A helpful, and surprisingly powerful, image editing tool if a quick fix to an image is needed. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6