PixPix: Simple Image Editor

PixPix: Simple Image Editor

by PixPix

Image editor, Image SEO alt text, remove logo and more!

34ShopStore.Com

Nice app and easy to use, great for editing images, I was a user of shopifys free image editor but when it was removed I started using PixPix, recommend ++++

Kayla Burke Design

Love this app! It works exactly the same as the photo editor that used to be available on Shopify, but it does not freeze up all the time. I wouldn't be able to run my shop without it.

OnlyForYou365.com

Makes me happy with each product that i work and import. So we can work daily. Asap i will update a new plan.PixPix is a great app for shops owners. Work without problems with images with logo that we can included in our store. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

RC-N-Go

App is great! After Shopify changed their image editor, it was very difficult to edit images any more. This app has solved all of our image issues!

RobiNetStore

I use this app long time and I'm very satisfied, is simple to use and work correctly.
I recommended this app for every.

Golf Swing Mastery

I was frustrated with my product images being different sizes - which resulted in a cluttered look on my product pages. PixPix solved my problem by allowing me to quickly and easily make all my images a square. Thank you!!

JazzyAndGlitzy

That works great for me, never experienced any issue..I was never in need to get a support either, easy to use ..Thanks

Shop The Secret

After looking all over for an image editor that fits my needs I found this. This Is The Image Editor I Have Been Looking For! And It's Free! <3

Simode

I used this application to help me edit all the photos in my store. Very easy to use and ecxelente support. I highly recommend it.

The Purple Lily

I was very upset when this app was taken off of shopify for free (after using it for 3 years). It seems they have improved the issue of it locking up and crashing your work, but the pixel quality and blurriness of pictures is still horrid. I won't be paying to make my pictures look bad. My phone camera edits them better and saves the quality. I'd rather use that and it's free.

June 6, 2019

Hi, Please note that our Image editor is totally free and unlimited, We didn't charge your account at all since you've installed our app. We will be happy to troubleshot why image quality is not preserved for products, contact us if you are still interested in using this editor.

Previous 1 3 4