PixPix Image Editor

PixPix Image Editor

by PixPix

Photo Editor, Image/Picture SEO, Remove Logo & Photo Resize.

Tropical Leather

The App claims it enables improving SEO by changing images filenames. But there is no filename editing, inside the app it says that this option is "Coming soon" (!). Just wasted my time by installing and researching it.

Eponymon

I used this app to crop and resize images of my eshop. Very awesome app with amazing tools. Highly recommended!

Mili Bijoux

i tried your app but i understood that it is not necessary for me so i uninstalled your app but you still charge me . how can i cancel it? Representatives reached me and they refund the amount thank you for feedback

DÉCLIC Australia

A helpful, and surprisingly powerful, image editing tool if a quick fix to an image is needed. Highly recommended.

Vrisko Store

ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT ..ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT ..ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT ..ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT

JBCoolCats

I use PixPix for my Shopify store, but just the free version. It works good for the basic things. So far, I only have used it for removing text in the background and cropping. I would like it better if I could change the color of the brush using a color picking tool to take it easy to match exactly the background color. It integrates well into Shopify.

Fizz Fairy & Krazycolours Inc.

There is no way to bulk resize even though advertised, not really user friendly despite other reviews saying so. Not very many uses for this app that you can't get out of a free image editor

Bag Groove

The app looks beautiful, users friendly. Great. The app looks beautiful, users friendly. Great. Recommend

Bold Addictions

I used this app to brighten up my photos and do some quick, basic edits. It sucks that I now need an app outside of shopify to do this. Was much quicker when the option to make these minor changes to photos was allowed directly in the product section. This app is fast, free, and it works.

Eazei Store

WOW, I love this app. I think it's one of the best app's for pix editing and resizing. It's easy, gives all the information on the pics so you know what size it is at a glance, and the editors are A M A Z I N G! Try it and you will be as blown away as I was.

Previous 1 3 4 5