PixPix Image Editor

Photo Editor, Image SEO, Remove Logo/Watermar & Photo Resize

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Vrisko Store

ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT ..ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT ..ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT ..ALL IS OK HELPS ME A LOT

JBCoolCats

I use PixPix for my Shopify store, but just the free version. It works good for the basic things. So far, I only have used it for removing text in the background and cropping. I would like it better if I could change the color of the brush using a color picking tool to take it easy to match exactly the background color. It integrates well into Shopify.

Fizz Fairy & Krazycolours Inc.

There is no way to bulk resize even though advertised, not really user friendly despite other reviews saying so. Not very many uses for this app that you can't get out of a free image editor

Bag Groove

The app looks beautiful, users friendly. Great. The app looks beautiful, users friendly. Great. Recommend

Bold Addictions

I used this app to brighten up my photos and do some quick, basic edits. It sucks that I now need an app outside of shopify to do this. Was much quicker when the option to make these minor changes to photos was allowed directly in the product section. This app is fast, free, and it works.

Eazei Store

WOW, I love this app. I think it's one of the best app's for pix editing and resizing. It's easy, gives all the information on the pics so you know what size it is at a glance, and the editors are A M A Z I N G! Try it and you will be as blown away as I was.

redblackout

I have Photoshop and would normally edit and use Tinypng then upload compressed image. This app takes all that and makes the process much more streamlined. I had some issues which were fixed in a timely manner. I would definitely be revisiting this app. Thanks for making it!

May I suggest adding upload images via URL?
I have lost a few photos edited in this app, so maybe there's a bug somewhere?

5* For Support!

Gemstones Brazil

Great app to improve the quality of my pics. I use it especially to improve the colour and white background

Desify

I was looking for an app which would let me crop and resize images within Shopify. I found PixPix. Now I can crop and resize product images directly in Shopify. It saved me a lot of time and now I don't need to leave Shopify and use an image editing software to edit the product images. On top of this, the price is very reasonable too.

The chrome extension sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. May need some work to do.

However, great work team for developing an app like this.

Framboise Fashions

I absolutely love this app! I use this app to crop and edit the images I use for my store. I was using an app PixPix and told them that we needed the ability to bulk delete from within a product. They said that is an easy add and it would be available by the next day. I woke up the next morning and they had answered the call! IT WORKS! No more deleting pics one at a time.