Please Stay

Please Stay

by Lamify

Recover Sales with Your Tab

Ev Body

I saw this application on another site and it caught my attention but I didn't know what it was. Then I was listening to the shopify podcast and the shop owner mentioned Please Stay and what it did and I was like, "that's it"! I installed it that day. It's a simple app but it's making a big difference in my conversions. And the customer service is great! I had a quick question and it was quickly answered. My 7 day trial just ended and I was pleased with the results. I plan to keep this app.

Get Watson

Awesome and fun little app. It adds something unexpected and is effective in bringing customers back to my site - without being sales-y. Only had it installed a week and already have seen conversion results :)

Groove Bags

Alex is crazy responsive. I had questions and he answered the live chat within a couple minutes on several different occasions. He fixed a bug on the fly for me in the code and also helped answer my questions. The app works as designed and really catches the eye in your browser. Liking what I'm seeing and it's recovering sales, who could ask for more?

The First Responders

Excellent support... super responsive and got me up and running in no time when I had questions. App works exactly as described, cool concept!!

Popgallery3

Excellent app with attentive support. Highly recommended.

Keto Muscle

Very intuitive and is a great way to call attention to my page without being overly annoying. There were some slight buggy issues but support was quick to assist me. Came back to reinforce my review. THIS NEEDS MORE DOWNLOADS. I keep subconsciously clicking back to my store tab because of this app. It gives you an opportunity to give your store a little personality. It's subtle enough that people won't be annoyed but it's attention grabbing enough that you keep looking at that tab. Open my store and check it out for yourself.