Pluglin

Simple translation of your store into any language

Free plan available

Haip24

Location Estonia

The service was okay. (If they wouldn't reply in 24 hours on weekdays, I would've put 1 star). Only 40% of the words were translated. I have about 100 products on my shop and 3 languages, which means that I have to do 2 days extra work to start selling to other countries. I'm not gonna start translating every missing translation one-by-one. Disappointed, sorry

Capodivento

Location Spain

The perfect translation tool for our store. It’s super easy to configure your languages and translations thanks to its multiple functions that enable you to personalize the translation, like search/replace. The pluglin.com support is great; when we've used it it's really helped us with everything. It's also the only one we've found where you can request professional translations. We've used it for our bestselling products with perfect results. 100% recommended.

Esto es blanco

Location Spain

Recomiendo! La integración fue muy fácil y el soporte técnico es excelente. Me ayudaron en todo el proceso. Fueron rápidos y resolvieron en detalle mis dudas. Un placer trabajar con este equipo.

UPSIGLOW

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

I have been charged for the subscription 9.99 but this application is very slow with debutify, it does not translate everything, I REQUEST MY REFUND!

November 8, 2021

Hello,

We have cancelled the charge, and it was our pleasure to do so. We would have been delighted to help you either to configure and use our app or with your refund request via our customer support, as we do with all our users. We are sorry that this has not been possible on this occasion, and we hope to be able to assist you whenever you require in the future.

Makarthy

Time spent using app About 2 months

MUY BUENO. Hemos traducido nuestra web al inglés con Pluglin y estamos muy contentos con el resultado. Traducción sin erratas y de calidad. Buen trabajo!

Olistic

Location Spain

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. We are using Pluglin to translate our e-commerce into 6 different languages. It is very easy to use and we are getting exceptional results. Their customer experience team is fantastic, they quickly and efficiently solved all the different doubts and several issues that we had during the translation process.