PlusPage

PlusPage

by PlusApps

Create Advanced Pages and Add Home Page Section in Other Pages

ShopiFriends

I can now add sections on any page with this app. Without this app, I could add sections only on the home page! I really wanted my other pages to look like a home page in Shopify. On top of that, I can add full screens videos on the home page! And their support is also very responsive! I love it!

The Stylish Golfer

So far, not impressed. Video won't save. No live chat. Tutorial doesn't help.m And this minimum 100 characters thing is dumb.

December 29, 2020

It is live chat. I do not see any message from this user. It might take 10-15 mins to reply as no 24 representative is always there to reply message in free trial and we do not promise anywhere live 24 hour support. But as I said once we are online, it is live messenger chat. There is email support and live messenger. Also video saves so well. Here is the link: https://plusapps.dev/how-to-add-a-hero-video-in-your-shopify-store/ . But we understand the incapability of some users to follow simple instructions. The question of "minimum 100 characters" is unclear.

BagUpYourLife

By far the best App on the Market! It solves a lot of problems for me. You can edit EVERY page on ur website and add as much sections u want. The Plus functions are damn usefull. Even the new Plus - Slideshow is a lot better than the usual one.
Now i can set a fixed slider height and choosing the fontsize of every text in it. Additionally it looks a lot better on mobile. I actually dont rate apps cuz im frkn lazy but this app is just a must have. good job, guys! Love

LineTShirt

Wow! I just love this app. I can add product videos now! Also, It is easy to use, as I can use the same Shopify provided native customizer. Loved it! :)

Cartel De Amore

No HTML sections... You can only select their templated sections. Needs more work. I am looking for sections where I can just paste my HTML in. At the end of the day it's all HTML, having no HTML option makes this app useless..

June 15, 2020

Thank you for your review. The goal of the app is to add no well-defined, responsive, no-coding sections. Allowing adding custom HTML will deviate the purpose, and it would also create inconsistency in the design and responsiveness as there is no way that any app would know what CSS class you would add to your custom HTML. That said, we would appreciate your suggestion and will consider that for future improvement.

Alisa and Lysandra

I tried ALL the page builder apps and this was definitely the best. Has the best design flexibility and is easy to use. Highly recommended.

MAXIMUM TRAFFIC

If you guys are looking a way to post videos on your website, this app is it. 5 star! Even it's free trial version already provides a lot! Kudos pluspage!