PlusPage

PlusPage

by PlusApps

Create Advanced Pages and Add Home Page Section in Other Pages

LineTShirt

Wow! I just love this app. I can add product videos now! Also, It is easy to use, as I can use the same Shopify provided native customizer. Loved it! :)

Cartel De Amore

No HTML sections... You can only select their templated sections. Needs more work. I am looking for sections where I can just paste my HTML in. At the end of the day it's all HTML, having no HTML option makes this app useless..

June 15, 2020

Thank you for your review. The goal of the app is to add no well-defined, responsive, no-coding sections. Allowing adding custom HTML will deviate the purpose, and it would also create inconsistency in the design and responsiveness as there is no way that any app would know what CSS class you would add to your custom HTML. That said, we would appreciate your suggestion and will consider that for future improvement.

Alisa and Lysandra

I tried ALL the page builder apps and this was definitely the best. Has the best design flexibility and is easy to use. Highly recommended.

MAXIMUM TRAFFIC

If you guys are looking a way to post videos on your website, this app is it. 5 star! Even it's free trial version already provides a lot! Kudos pluspage!