Polyglot Translate

Polyglot Translate

by Esign

Translate your store into multiple languages

FRAME EYEWEAR

I like Polyglot!
It's simple to use and the export/import functionality is very handy to translate all of my content. Even when I have a question or a feature request, the support team is just awesome!

GUAVAZ TAHITI

I can not send you a message, how can I get in touch with you ? Many english information in different section are not translated, whereas i did it !!!!! I need help !!!

April 29, 2020

Hello, sorry something isn't going as planned with our app. You can always contact us by mail through support+polyglot@esign.eu
We try to answer within 48h but we haven't received your question. Can you mail us what your problem would be as all the sections can be translated?

VegiFruit.ca

Super expensive for the coding effort. There are other solutions that are free for manual translation. A lot of folks take full advantage of merchants. 17.50$ for a small business is a lot.

April 21, 2020

Hello, sorry you see it that way. The amount of developing that is necessary in building and updating this app doesn't make it possible to give it for free.
If we look at other apps that have the same functionalities we see the same monthly fees. If you look at our pricing, you can also pay per year which makes it $15/month, we understand this can still be expensive for small businesses but it might help a bit already.

Concerning your manual translations, we are looking to integrate with automatic translations but this is on our road map towards the end of the year.

I hope this helps you and you might reconsider your one star rating which gives maybe a wrong impression towards other shops who can benefit a lot from this app.

We hope you stay safe and well during these current times.
Kind regards, The Polyglot Team

OPHENR

Great app, it works really well. The team is awesome, they helped me instantly when I reached out to them. Highly recommended

The Zoofamily

This app is so easy to use and very cost effective. Every 17,5$ woth it.
I had one question an get feedback within 1 hr!
Thanks

McAlsonline

The Polyglot Translation App is great in use. It translates absolutely everything, even custom sections. Not only super user friendly but also an outstanding support service. Thanks to the clear interface and the import option we translated our Mc Alson webshop in no time!