Pop‑Up Builder

Pop‑Up Builder

by Lumifish Labs.

Engage your Shopify visitors with a stunning pop-up!

Escape Watches

I liked this application , it has nice pop up features and it can convert customers much better you can see how it looks like on my website https://www.escapewatches.com/

Perchesclub

Doesn't work no matter what selection you choose. I've turned it on and off and tried changing the settings and still nothing not even in preview.

Courierware Messenger Bags

I tried a lot of pop up aps and this one was by far the most user friendly. I had the pop up running after a few minutes. Thanks for making this so easy, and affordable to boot!

Art Nebula

Love this! Finally there's a pop-up builder that actually looks nice! All the timing issues have been solved already.

Bashert Jewelry

The work area designated for the popup is not what actually happens on the screen. Many times the popup loads half of the content. The mobile version is also not scaled to proportion at all. Do not waste your money!

Vinetu Coating

So far so good with Pop-Up Builder app. I have only just started and found if very easy to use. This app features a great number of template options, so you don't have to be a designer to create nice looking pop-ups.

Voiceofinsiders Com

Bad experience. It pops up everytime user clicks a link on the site even though the setting is changed. Reached out to their team for the issue, their response was very slow and bad attitude, and claim it was our fault not understanding the pop-up app. They just don't even care about it.

4ocean

Rip-off, takes forever to load anything onto your pop up.

Charmpastel24k

works sometimes not all. disappears too fast even though I set it for 10 seconds. Pops up every time you refresh even though I changed the settings so it would not. not very helpful.