Pop‑Up Builder

Pop‑Up Builder

by Calconic

Engage your Shopify visitors with a stunning pop-up!

Washi Tape Australia

BRILLIANT! Perfectly done the job and so easy to install...highly recommend it! Looks great on PC and Mobile. Cheers

Simply Rawsome

This app is super easy to use and user friendly, however it is NOT mobile device compatible. I do 90% of my business off my phone because I'm on the go all the time. I have to be at my laptop to change any messages on the pop up windows which has been confirmed by their tech support.

March 25, 2019

Thank you for your review. Currently a pop-up window, built with our app, can't be edited on mobile devices. I'm sorry about that. We plan to implement this functionality in the future.

The Morrison Group

I'm not a bot I'm a person but let me just say, this is by FAR the best Pop-up related app on this app store (IMO). There is a better, simpler UI than the vast majority of shopify apps and this app doesn't lead you to external sites to do edits. There is so many good options for customization here. You can put buttons and images where you want on the template and link it to any page. I love that they acknowledge that mobile needs a different version so they give a unique template for that format. I wish alignment of elements was a bit easier but there is a grid you can turn on and off to help. I literally searched through dozens of pop-up apps to find one that didn't load up some bloated external site for settings and also had a setting to show the pop-up once per visit. I can't believe so many of these are missing that obvious setting for a pop-ups. Guys don't waste your time, just download this one for pop-ups. It's easy, no code needed. 2.99 is cheaper than most as well.

DoMoJo Project

Love this app! It's very simple to set up and easy to understand. The app does the job! Thanks for developing it! ;)

Escape Watches

I liked this application , it has nice pop up features and it can convert customers much better you can see how it looks like on my website https://www.escapewatches.com/

Perchesclub

Doesn't work no matter what selection you choose. I've turned it on and off and tried changing the settings and still nothing not even in preview.

Courierware Messenger Bags

I tried a lot of pop up aps and this one was by far the most user friendly. I had the pop up running after a few minutes. Thanks for making this so easy, and affordable to boot!

Art Nebula

Love this! Finally there's a pop-up builder that actually looks nice! All the timing issues have been solved already.

Bashert Jewelry

The work area designated for the popup is not what actually happens on the screen. Many times the popup loads half of the content. The mobile version is also not scaled to proportion at all. Do not waste your money!

Vinetu Coating

So far so good with Pop-Up Builder app. I have only just started and found if very easy to use. This app features a great number of template options, so you don't have to be a designer to create nice looking pop-ups.

Previous 1