Product Options + Testimonials

Product Options + Testimonials

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Options on Products + Testimonial Form + Popup Form

chinamarket

Mentiras, NO ES GRATIS. Te cobran los servicios. Instalé la app para ver si podría servirme pero inmediatamente me salieron como 3 popups de su publicidad... Si se publicitan como GRATIS que sea GRATIS. No usen publicidad engañosa...

byMasselyn

Love it so far. I have tried so many apps, many with high monthly fees, but I actually like how this one shows on my product page. I design labels & printed materials and customers need to send me name/address/etc to print on their purchase. I wish this app would add the custom text to the cart so customers can review before submitting their order. Maybe this will be available in the future, but right now the custom fields were so easy to add to my products and they match my theme design perfectly (I didn't need to create special CSS). Yay, less work for me! The fact that it is free makes it all the more a great app!

Cali Monroe

Using this application has made creating customer provided specifications a breeze!! The templates are easy to follow.

Stella Cove

This is very easy to use and was easy to put on my site. Definitely recommend for anyone who needs a multiple product options.

Fusion Crystals

Not performing as described. We have installed this app for accepting the photo and and whatsapp No. We have made a few options " required " still app is letting customers without filling options. We have contacted the support, still not getting any proper response.

Jwardan

Recommended app and good support.

Privateprize

Very Handy App for collecting email subscription on customer exit and provide them offers. Easy to set up and Satisfied with Customer Support team too!

Jackpottees

Easy to use and Simply Outstanding !