4.9
March 22, 2024

Popupsmart became an important part of my store. Reasonable prices and a good support by their team. Nice job!

DottyShop
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
April 25, 2024

Amazing tool! Popupsmart helped us capture leads effortlessly. The customization options are fantastic!

Marketplace Australia
16 days using the app
April 6, 2024

I contacted Popupsmart for some problems I experienced, and they quickly responded and guided me to overcome them. They were fast and responsive. I did not face any issues after that. They are reachable 24/7. Kudos team!

Sunnyinc
17 days using the app
Popupsmart replied April 8, 2024

March 5, 2024

For a shop owner like me, popupsmart is a crucial tool. This is not my first time using tools like this, But for popupsmart rises above others with their prices and advantages. They guided me when i integrated my store with popupsmart and even help me with the customization of my popup.

littlewonderswarehouse.us
About 1 month using the app
February 17, 2024

I am not a tech pro and I really don’t have much time to manage popups and I can’t deal with that all day. That is why I was hesitant at first but we had a demo with them and it is an easy tool to use. It does not take a lot of my time, and I can easily manage campaigns.

shoptoshop
3 months using the app
February 16, 2024

Popupsmart has found a place in my toolkit. The targeting options are user-friendly, and it seems to be working well for my store. Thanks for providing a functional solution.

Happy Eco
2 months using the app
April 12, 2024

super, nutze es aktuell nur für POP - Ups, aber hier bleiben keine Wünsche offen

vary vace
Germany
3 days using the app
January 12, 2024

Popupsmart seamlessly integrates with Shopify, making it a hassle-free experience for store owners. The compatibility ensures that the pop-ups and campaigns are smoothly incorporated into the overall shopping experience. A reliable and essential app for any Shopify store.

Pyramid Bath Shop
Germany
4 months using the app
Popupsmart replied January 15, 2024

Thank you very much for your feedback.

January 17, 2024

'So good! I have been searching for a way how to easily add promotions, run campaigns, and collect feedback from clients on my Shopify website for a long time, and I am super happy that I came across Popupsmart. Thumbs up!'

RobesNmore
About 1 month using the app
Popupsmart replied March 18, 2024

Thank you very much for your review:)

December 18, 2023

A Conversion Catalyst! As a small business owner, Popupsmart has been instrumental in amplifying our online presence. The popups seamlessly integrate into our website and have significantly contributed to our sales growth. The email features have also helped us build a loyal customer base.
Thanks!

Shopeez
5 months using the app
Popupsmart replied January 15, 2024

We are happy to work with you as a partner for a long time. Thank you very much for your feedback here. We are making our email product even more advanced. We will share it with you very soon.