It takes only a few minutes to get set up and start collecting survey responses from your customers. 1-click installation.
Ask your customers how they found out about you, why they bought, what their shopping experience was, and more.
Generate useful reports from the data that's collected. Visualize the data in beautiful charts or have them sent to you automatically.
About Post Purchase
Post Purchase lets you easily ask your customers the most important questions on your order confirmation page
- How did you find out about us?
- Will you buy from us again?
- How likely are you to recommend us to your friends and family?
- Did you have a good shopping experience?
- How can we improve?
- And more...
Customize your survey and ask as many questions as you'd like. Then view the responses in useful reports that's updated automatically. Even set up our app to automatically send you reports when it's updated.
Why understanding your customer is important
Getting to know your customers is a key part in growing your business. When customers complete their check out, it's easily one of the best times to ask a quickly ask 1 or 2 questions to understand what motivated them to buy from you today.
By having a clearer understanding of your existing customers, you'll be able to refine and optimize your marketing to find more of the same customers to come back.
- Useful and detailed reporting
- Flexible survey options and customizations
- Automatic survey completion reminders by email (for customers who did not complete the survey) on our Business plan
- GDPR compliant
Free Plan available
Post Purchase has a free plan (with no time limit) that lets you survey up to 20 orders per month. Please see our plans for details about features.
For unlimited orders, subscribe to one of our paid plans.
Survey 1000 orders
Time limited lifetime plan for the first 100 installs
Survey unlimited orders
Custom CSS for survey form
Everything in the Starter plan
Send reminders to complete survey by email
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.