Post Purchase Surveys

Survey your customers on the order confirmation page

Free plan available

The Wholefood Collective

Location Australia

The app looks as though it works fine, but we've being trying to find how to customise through CSS, as we cannot access this. Support haven't responded to multiple emails over the past week, so we must give the app 1 star for the non existent support.

Roudbreck

Location Luxembourg

The app worked great for a long time. When it stopped displaying correctly for some reason, I contacted support and they delivered the fastest help I have ever experienced with an app developer. They managed to fix the issue within 1 hour after contacting them. You guys are amazing :-)

Small Wallets

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is a very useful app to have after a customer purchases, being able to place a questionnaire on the order confirmation page. Sending surveys out by email is very time consuming, but with this, you just turn in on and everyone who purchases sees it.

For the future, I wish there were more options for the survey.

HawkSupplements

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app provided a seamless integration into the customers order status page. It allowed be to collect some valuable feedback without any extra steps from the customers end. However, the survey randomly inserted the same survey two times and there was no way for me to correct this. Looked very unprofessional to have the same survey two times on the order status page. I reached out to Post Purchase support team for assistance and never received a response back. Overall, the app works great when it’s working. If you have any issues with the app, be prepared to get zero support from the company.
UPDATE: Post Purchase reached out and addressed my concerns in a very timely manner. I have revised my review from a 3 star to a 5 star due to them correcting my issue very fast.

July 19, 2019

Yikes! For some reason, customer emails weren't reaching our support (it was going to support@postpurchase.net instead of support@postpurchase.app). Finding out about a negative experience only when it reaches the reviews here isn't the way I'd like to do things. Nonetheless, issue has been resolved and we thank the merchant for their patience and understanding.

sLOWbar.sk

Location Slovakia

Easy to use, okay looking - for the future maybe just do it as pop-up messages after selling and not just list.

But my needs are fullfiled! :) thanks

SaroshSalman

Location Pakistan

Cool APP, But i would advice, to take less Space, it should ask one question at a time & once answered should display next question. it will look even better Coding wise & Look Wise.