Reviews (62)

4.8
June 25, 2024

Annmarie Skin Care has formed a successful partnership with the Carthook team for over five years. Throughout our collaboration, we have consistently received personalized and prompt support whenever needed. By incorporating the Carthook feature into our checkout process, we have been able to capture additional revenue that would have otherwise been missed. The user-friendly platform seamlessly integrates with Shopify, providing valuable insights into performance data and product optimization. For businesses seeking to boost revenue and require expert assistance in upselling, Carthook is the ideal and smart choice!

Annmarie Skin Care
Over 2 years using the app
May 30, 2024

Carthook has been so useful for setting up custom funnels and driving more post-purchase sales. The cost-benefit ratio for this product is just amazing, it generates sales at a small fraction of the cost.

SIVA
Bosnia & Herzegovina
18 days using the app
June 6, 2024

Excited to see how CartHook helps out our business! Adel was awesome for on-boarding and made it super easy!

Boring Ball Markers
9 days using the app
April 23, 2024

Just recently got going with CartHook and both the app itself and the customer support has been absolutely AMAZING. The app definitely works and helped to increase our AOV.

Adel was our account manager and was beyond helpful in getting us going. He was there every step of the way and helped get us setup.

We were assessing other upsell apps, and our experience with CartHook really pushed us across the line. The app works well, it's easy to use and the support is just incredible.

Can't recommend enough (If you're reading this, Adel thank you again!!!).

Fionna
5 days using the app
March 27, 2024

CartHook has been very easy to use and a quick win to garner additional sales! Thanks to Adel for the support in optimizing our experience.

Ana Luisa
Over 1 year using the app
June 26, 2024

Amazing experience so far! Just had a call with Tarik Selimovic and Adel Rovcanin, and I am really happy with their support. Excited to use CartHook. I'm sure such a powerful app will be a great addition to our efforts in increasing our AOV.

SHAPERLUV
Italy
1 day using the app
April 26, 2024

Adel Rovcanin was such a wealth of knowledge. I am not tech savvy and he walked me through everything with great patience and expertise. He had great ideas to add to our site as well. We are excited to see how this will work for us!

Hermoza
4 days using the app
June 18, 2024

Tarik was amazing, jumping on a call with me on his day off/holiday to explain the app to me. It is exactly what I'm looking for and I look forward using it!
Thank you!

rikkadesign
About 17 hours using the app
May 17, 2024

Installed the app with ease and excited to see the impact. so far very smooth.

VisionsDrone
3 days using the app
March 6, 2024

Easy to use and we are constantly improving with the A/B testing feature. Their support team is very responsive and Adel worked with me to to solve some problems right away! I am looking at their other apps with Shop Circle after such a great experience.

Schaefer Outfitter