Filter Menu by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Mobilier Enora

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Really appreciate the apps and the service I've received from the Power tools team, specialy with Chris who gave me one of the best service I didn't get from anyone. Very rapid and effective. Thanks Power tools and Chris!

April 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! Chris and the support team have been working overtime! We're always here to help!

Daniché

So, So, So Happy with this App! For the first ten minutes I was like oh no I had no idea what I was getting into setting up product filters- I had never tried to set them up myself before & then after I played with it for about 20 minutes it became extremely easy! I am SO Happy with this App! SO SO Happy! I love it, love it, love it! Also extremely happy with the one price for thousands of items! Yay! It also does not slow down my site any! Highly Recommend! 10/10 (except there are only 5 stars so 5/5!)

Muscle X 1

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome App! exactly what i was looking for and super easy to use! Thought it was going to be a long job but i was all done in 15 minutes with 500+ products. Fantastic!

Pryntlab

Fantastic product and the best support I could ask for. There is no substitute for the filter menu. Wonderful job by the developers.

Bijou Lifestyle

We found the customer service really helpful as well as the app works really well!

It's a bit confusing to start with but once you get the hang of it it's really easy.

TheEchelon

Time spent using app About 2 months

by far the best customer service out there!
Probably the best customer support I have ever experienced.

And of course also a great app for my needs.

GS Equestrian

Time spent using app About 1 year

The best filter app for Shopify. We are using it for a lot of our stores. Highly recommend it to any store with lots of products. Excellent service too!

Soren's House

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great App! We now have a really nice looking, easy to navigate filter menu that makes it easier for customers to find what they want. Found it easy to setup and the support has been superb. Thanks.

Brands Dropship Best Fashion Brands - Dropship

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 month

Now forced to close my shop for mistakes ruin two months of work by the programmer of this tools. Ruin all SEO and ALL tags I had used many many hours make - ping - pin - and optimize for best SEO.

Now I will have to close my shop thanks to the f..l. maybe they are more professional at Bigcommerce.

Ask specified what tags i needed for the filter and very simple but he did not manage to follow the instructions.

November 25, 2020

I see you have left 1 star reviews for a number of leading apps on Shopify. As we discussed many times, the app may make changes to your tags in order to enable optimal filtering. Our support team tried very hard to work with with you, but in the end I think it is best if you try another app or platform.

Haggertys Music

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We needed a robust, organized and flexible solution for our store, which will carry 1000's of items. Their Dashboard makes managing filters, tags and bulk editing a breeze!

As well, they were quick to assist me with my questions and setup. Great value for the money!

"Filter Menu" by Power Tools is that solution, and more.