Wholesale + Ambassador Forms

Wholesale + Ambassador Forms

by POWr.io

Easy wholesale forms, registration and brand ambassador forms

Tropi Shoes

THE BEST APP TO CREATE A CONTACT FORM! I have been searching for a good app, and this is THE BEST ONE. I really like it. It lets you even create an authomatic email response for free, for those who have asked for help or registered for an ambassadors plan (like in my case). Thanks for this app.

Isaac Lakhi

Easy to navigate. Useful features are relevant to my business requirements. Great support from Anel and Sunil. I would highly recommend the app!

Forbidden Elysian

I didn't use any of the upgraded features and yet they still want me to pay!!!! So I couldn't publish the form to my website Scammers. I have to pay for you to remove your freaking logo. It's a simple freaking form!!! I'm not going to pay. I'll find a better app.

February 8, 2020

Hello, our Free version of the app does show POWr branding as mentioned on Shopify here: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/powr-io. Are you interested in seeing what your form looks like without the POWr logo? If so, please reach out to our POWr Support Team directly!

Bazzlebaby

I needed to make a form last minute and it was great. I was able to have tit design the form based on my website, and it looks awesome. All for free!!!

Fabulous Products

Great free app that sends automated emails and gives you up to 6 free fields for your client to fill in

Kennedi’s Essentials

I used this app for my contact form. The customer service was quick to get back to me. The only thing is the form comes up a bit delayed on my site that is my only critique.

CEONUTRITION

We're using the app to have retailers to have an opportunity to become a wholesaler. Very easy to use and set-up

Wolff Coffee Roasters

Really good app, we had some questions before installing it and the support team was really helpful. Better than expected (and we expected something good).

Champagne Dreams

I was looking for a simple solution to put on my site for prospects to enter their data. Needed a more comprehensive solution than the standard Shopify contact form template. POWr contact form builder is so perfect and easy to use and the free version is actually amazing to be able to get started. Will upgrade in a couple of weeks to the higher capacity one. Great app and looks super professional when published on site.

checkthecupboard.com

Just getting started, but liking what i've seen so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6