Contact Form by POWr

Contact Form by POWr

by POWr.io

Simplify your workflow with versatile customer contact forms

BNB

I used this app to create a customer service submission form. However, I would like if there was a way to set up my domain email to have an auto response with this form.

Arvanionline

nice format , great and easy to install, highly recommend makes my contact page look really professional.

Lily Bloom Gifts And Interiors

yep. looked easy enough and it event prompted me to leave a review. it even prompted me to leave a review, now how is that for magic?

Serp Slayer

Thanks..........................................................................................
good

Finli

You can tell this app was designed to force people to pay. The free options are too limited to be useful.

rutbox

BEST CONTACT FORM SO FAR, GREAT PLANS SINCE THE FREE VERSION, MAYBE I LL USE THE PRO VERSION SOON...

SoCalVETTES

Very Easy to use! I cannot wait for customers to start sending me inquiries!!!
If you pay for it, you can get a lot out of it. Or you can use the free subscription to make it simple and easy for your customers to contact me.

I had to move my companies website over to shopify, because I cannot operate word press! Just like shopify, this app is veryyy user friendly.

LoyalAngler Club Association

I used this app and my experience is good. I really liked this app. Recommended this app to simply create contact form.

Porter Press International

This app works really well and is easily adjusted to suit our needs. The format is simple yet effective.

Bliss Gardens

I used this app to help me build a contact us form. It was easy to use, and to setup. More importantly, it works! The contact forms are sent to my email, great app! Currently I am only using the free part of the app, and considering upgrading as the features look quite nice.

Previous 1 3 4