Wholesale Application Form

Wholesale Application Form

by POWR.io

Free wholesale forms for applications, orders & registrations

EmmaBASS

Love its ease of use & that it lets me create all types of forms, without the need for expensive programming

LavishLuxx

Great contact form! This is just exactly what I am looking for! I really like how easy it is to change and update everything to my preferences.

ramblingrose.com

I used this app to install a contact us form. I really like the quickness of the ready prepared format. thank you

BNB

I used this app to create a customer service submission form. However, I would like if there was a way to set up my domain email to have an auto response with this form.

Arvanionline

nice format , great and easy to install, highly recommend makes my contact page look really professional.

Lily Bloom Gifts And Interiors

yep. looked easy enough and it event prompted me to leave a review. it even prompted me to leave a review, now how is that for magic?

Serp Slayer

Thanks..........................................................................................
good

Finli

You can tell this app was designed to force people to pay. The free options are too limited to be useful.

rutbox

BEST CONTACT FORM SO FAR, GREAT PLANS SINCE THE FREE VERSION, MAYBE I LL USE THE PRO VERSION SOON...

SoCalVETTES

Very Easy to use! I cannot wait for customers to start sending me inquiries!!!
If you pay for it, you can get a lot out of it. Or you can use the free subscription to make it simple and easy for your customers to contact me.

I had to move my companies website over to shopify, because I cannot operate word press! Just like shopify, this app is veryyy user friendly.