Wholesale + Ambassador Forms

Wholesale + Ambassador Forms

by POWr.io

Easy wholesale forms, registration and brand ambassador forms

Hhn Store

I love Powr.Io! they have some of the best apps around, especially the contact form. I love the ease and usability of their apps. So easy to setup and install with lots of great options for customization, the prices are fair and the Powr customer service team is top notch! I actually found out about Powr apps when I used to host my company's website on Wix......when we switched over to Shopify, I was a little bummed out because I didn't think Shopify had Powr apps but much to my surprise they did and I was so relieved and happy. So to anyone out there that is looking for the perfect contact form, look no further than Powr app. You will not regret it. They also have quite a bit of other apps that are versatile, professional looking and easy to use. Thanks Powr!

Quality Cellular Parts

This is a must have App for your store. I love it!

Climemet

Does what it says on the tin. Handy app for creating contact forms as part of the POWR suite

Yipper Snappers

So far, so good. Much easier than I thought it would be, and certainly much easier than modifying Shopify's code.

Gentlemanknives

perfect fit, so easy to install. great app

Garo Luxury

Easy to use. Very simple. Must have app for all shops. Recommended!

College Aeration

The POWr contact for has added so much functionality to my website! We use the website for recruiting purposes. This form simplifies the process.

Hawaii Weddings

These guys are awesome. We have use a number of their apps over the past 18 months and must say that they have solved a few huge issues! Plus the support is awesome!

Outside Guy Gear

Great app for the price. I recommend it as a must have for any site.

Blue White And Grey

Works well, shame you have to pay to get rid of the pOwr logo on your store.