Create a beautiful page to promote the store in the social networks and build audience before full store launch
Countdown to Launch
Set a timer to launch the store to communicate with customers
Draw attention to your product through a well-designed and responsive landing page
About Pre‑launcher / Coming soon
Pre-launcher is an application that allows you to set up a beautiful coming soon page where you can inform customers about your store before it starts. You will be able to attract customers and collect feedback information before the full launch of the store.
Also, the application allows you to close access to the store to customers at the time of technical work, and giving basic information about the store.
- Easy install without modifying a theme.
- Add subscription form for collect customer's emails.
- Configure the countdown time to inform customers about the launch time of the shop.
- Customize headline and sub-heading.
- Add your logo.
- Choose a quality background from our library or upload yours.
- Select the font that best fits your brand.
- Add links to social networks where your brand is already represented.
- Add copyright to your company.
- Add promo-link to something else.
- Add custom CSS for more thorough customization.
- Change the title of the page.
- First, install the app to the shop.
- Then setup and customize pre-launch page as you wish.
- Next, enable the app.
- Share the page for customers.
We are a company with three years of experience in web development and one-year experience in working with Shopify.
Our support team is always ready to help you.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Box Of Goodies
The pre-launcher worked perfectly and was exactly what I needed for a placeholder while I waited for my store to launch. Great price, too.
Robert Clay Vineyards
Assumes your site is ready when the countdown runs out and launches your site without asking. If that was an option/feature that's one thing, but to assume just because the countdown runs out that it's okay to launch the site is just wrong.
Easy to use and at a competitive price. Customisation is pretty basic but they have a support team to help with requests and CSS customisation.