Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

by OnltrApp

Create coming soon page before the full store launch

Hue by Hayley Kiyoko

We had a one-pager info site up on our Shopify while working on the real site but had to keep hiding the products from google, because google was indexing them in search. Pre-Launcher gave us great customizing and a countdown timer and we could work behind the scenes on our theme without worrying about google indexing our collections or products before we go live with them. Added bonus is that all email sign-ups go directly into Shopify Customers with a "pre-launch" tag, no extra importing or exporting.

Mi-Fan Ltd

I used this app to help me launch my business and for letting my customers know we are re-branding our store. This app is quick and easy to use and I love that you can customise your background or use their themes. I would definitely recommend this app.

Wanderlust Markets

Very easy to use, and was a great addition to my site. It was great to get people to sign up for my mailing list before I launched.

Untitled By Am

Used for my website Untitled By Am - French Handmade Bags Very nice app, easy to use and the result is great ! I am very happy I found it after struggling for hours with my theme password page. I thought I could never make it. I strongly recommend it since it is responsive. Thanks.

ShopLonyeNicole

Great! Did the job perfectly! Make sure your store is 100% ready to open by the end of the countdown for the best results.

yokubelt

Does exactly what it says it will, simple but effective. Gives you the ability to upload you own backing image if needed. There are some nice fonts out of the box but if you need more you can just edit the CSS. Support was excellent also!

Box Of Goodies

The pre-launcher worked perfectly and was exactly what I needed for a placeholder while I waited for my store to launch. Great price, too.

Robert Clay Vineyards

Assumes your site is ready when the countdown runs out and launches your site without asking. If that was an option/feature that's one thing, but to assume just because the countdown runs out that it's okay to launch the site is just wrong.

Floralis Beauty

Easy to use and at a competitive price. Customisation is pretty basic but they have a support team to help with requests and CSS customisation.

Daughter & I

I am launching my website on the 28th of May and using this as a landing page to collect email addresses however you have you use the link they give you only. Every time I type my domain or Google search in it comes into my normal website where everyone can view what I have to sell and is ruining my element of surprise and marketing I have spent a lot of time and money on. I have now sent them 2 "get support" messages, 1 before the 7-day trial ended and a follow up one - Both have gone unanswered, unfortunately. I have not tried other apps that do the same job as I was recommended this one but I would recommend you research a few because of the above. The app tp use itself was easy, straightforward and great design (I love my landing page) but there is no point in having one if it takes away the surprise and anticipation from launch day.

May 24, 2020

Hello, thank you for your review. Let's try to figure it out. There seems to be some kind of misunderstanding. Our support has been responding to both of your emails, but it looks like no emails has reached you, we're sorry about that. Please contact us directly via email: onltrapp@gmail.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8