Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

$2.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 1, 2023

Very good app, and no bugs and is very professional. I'd recommend they add a social link for tiktok as that's use very widely nowadays for brands. in addition add a feature for GIF backgrounds.

A Mysterious Facade
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
February 23, 2022

Ich verwende die APP als Pre-Launcher und finde sie super. Macht was es soll, super Oberfläche, auch nutzbar für Menschen wie mich ohne besondere Vorkenntnisse ;)

Nargile Sarayi
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
OnltrApp replied February 25, 2022

December 9, 2021

This is exactly the coming soon app I was looking for. I needed some minor changes to the page and the app developer responded and made the changes within a few hours. Thank you!

Rania Zaki
Edited November 25, 2021

YOU MAINTAIN SERVER ON BLACKFRIDAY OPENING YOU DUMB IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE CANT ACCESS THE APP AND YOU ARE NOT LETTING US OPEN AGAIN

Den Sidste Flaske
Denmark
Time spent using app: 1 day
OnltrApp replied November 25, 2021

Hello, I am very sorry that you encountered this problem. The app settings were indeed unavailable, but this did not last more than 20 minutes. Due to Black Friday and the heavy load, urgent work was needed on the app server. During the server maintenance, your pre-launch page was available to customers, but you could not change the settings. Instead of settings, you could see a message with an email address where I was in touch. You could have emailed me and I would have disabled your pre-launch page manually. I understand how important it is to have a working app, and I'm sorry you ran into a problem at such an inopportune time.

October 12, 2021

Very happy with this app. Only request is to be able to change the background to a custom colour and to preview how it looks with different fonts before saving.

Vause Homewares
October 4, 2021

This app is amazing, it creates beautiful holding pages and is so simple to set up and customize. You can add your own images and logo too.

Unlucky Lingerie
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
OnltrApp replied October 4, 2021

September 22, 2021

Super easy to use. Does exactly what we hoped for. Also, we needed some extra styling, which the customer service promptly did for us. Great experience.

MOGLI & MARTINI
Austria
Time spent using app: 20 days
August 21, 2021

I used this app for a couple months. and it was awesome. it did exactly what I was expected. However I launched my website last month and have uninstalled it. but they keep charging me the monthly fee. I hope they will stop.

Fashion Youtique
July 15, 2021

Awesome App!
Works well easy to use, amazing look!!! *I wish they add a resize-screen soon see the whole pic on the phone
That said the info is centered and perfect and work well on the phone as well.

Ecomarket.com
Time spent using app: 20 days
May 31, 2021

Ottima applicazione, semplice e affidabile. Manca di qualche funzione marginale, come ottimizzazione SEO, ma sono certo che il team sarà in grado di colmare in breve tempo.

pixxel.media