Modern Pre‑launcher

Modern Pre‑launcher

by OnltrApp

Create coming soon page before the full store launch

Christable Boutique

This app was a perfect way for me to capture emails and keep my store hidden while I worked behind the scenes prior to my launching.

Susse Store

Nice app. Has some nice background designs. However, when I visit my website, I still see the default coming soon page. Is there something I am doing incorrectly? Please advise

July 5, 2019

Hello, thanks for your feedback. Please contact our support: onltrapp@gmail.com

The Knot Pillow

Simple, free, fast and easy. The app is very simple, you cannot customize a lot but at the end of the day the app is free. The only thing that would make it perfect would be to not have the tab on the browser says "pre-launcher'...

TSHEEZ

What a great and practical application. Especially for its price which is..... 0!

Exceeds by far many applications of this kind but which are paid for. Whether it is in terms of aesthetics, handling and practicality.
And what a great and reactive support team.

Application that I strongly recommend.
GG to the devs for this free useful app.

Sincerely yours, Seuldon from Tsheez.fr

PassionGive

This app is the quickest solution to customizing the "Coming Soon" Page. I have been looking for an app that could do this for months and most of the paid customization apps don't offer a coming soon page solution. So this app is amazing because it is totally free AND customization. I replaced my old coming soon page in minutes with no problem!

Only problem is there is no way to enter the site as admin using the store password.

Really happy to have this app for free!