Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

by OnltrApp

Create coming soon page before the full store launch

Box Of Goodies

The pre-launcher worked perfectly and was exactly what I needed for a placeholder while I waited for my store to launch. Great price, too.

Robert Clay Vineyards

Assumes your site is ready when the countdown runs out and launches your site without asking. If that was an option/feature that's one thing, but to assume just because the countdown runs out that it's okay to launch the site is just wrong.

Floralis Beauty

Easy to use and at a competitive price. Customisation is pretty basic but they have a support team to help with requests and CSS customisation.

Daughter & I

I am launching my website on the 28th of May and using this as a landing page to collect email addresses however you have you use the link they give you only. Every time I type my domain or Google search in it comes into my normal website where everyone can view what I have to sell and is ruining my element of surprise and marketing I have spent a lot of time and money on. I have now sent them 2 "get support" messages, 1 before the 7-day trial ended and a follow up one - Both have gone unanswered, unfortunately. I have not tried other apps that do the same job as I was recommended this one but I would recommend you research a few because of the above. The app tp use itself was easy, straightforward and great design (I love my landing page) but there is no point in having one if it takes away the surprise and anticipation from launch day.

May 24, 2020

Hello, thank you for your review. Let's try to figure it out. There seems to be some kind of misunderstanding. Our support has been responding to both of your emails, but it looks like no emails has reached you, we're sorry about that. Please contact us directly via email: onltrapp@gmail.com

swirlmtl

I needed a pre-launcher site set up ASAP. I'm glad I found this app right away. I liked how simple it was, and how easy it was to install. Thank you!

April 30, 2020

ETAL

An easy to use app that's lightweight, fast and does what it says. We at ETAL Clothing GmbH were very happy using this application. The support is lightning fast and helped us install our custom font - free of charge!

We recommend it !

USAROCKAFELLAS

greaaaat is a very greaftull app for coming soon page design, is so easy and friendly for every user

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

I wanted this app based on the reviews and the sample store all look great. When I downloaded the app and people went to my store the only thing they saw was the app. I just need that for an additional page for my swimsuit coming soon. I guess this app isnt for my store because my store been up and running.

Sacred Sauce

Great experience using the app, also got immediate help with any questions I had. Does the trick, looked great on all devices. www.Sacred.Site

Curation Records

Used this app to help kick off our company and website. Fantastic, easy to use... really helped us present the appearance we wanted. VERY VERY happy with this. https://curationrecords.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8