Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

by OnltrApp

Create coming soon page before the full store launch

ETAL

An easy to use app that's lightweight, fast and does what it says. We at ETAL Clothing GmbH were very happy using this application. The support is lightning fast and helped us install our custom font - free of charge!

We recommend it !

USAROCKAFELLAS

greaaaat is a very greaftull app for coming soon page design, is so easy and friendly for every user

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

I wanted this app based on the reviews and the sample store all look great. When I downloaded the app and people went to my store the only thing they saw was the app. I just need that for an additional page for my swimsuit coming soon. I guess this app isnt for my store because my store been up and running.

Sacred Sauce

Great experience using the app, also got immediate help with any questions I had. Does the trick, looked great on all devices. www.Sacred.Site

Curation Records

Used this app to help kick off our company and website. Fantastic, easy to use... really helped us present the appearance we wanted. VERY VERY happy with this. https://curationrecords.com

Allyce Virgin Hair Collection, L.L.C.

I used this app to provide a professional page that my prospective customers can visit before my official launch. It has helped to gain customer emails and show a level of professionalism, customization, and anticipation that the standard Spotify pre-launch page does not offer. Great app!

Marblehead Mementos

I am using this app for my pre-launch. It is very easy to use, and looks great!
You can even add your own background. Love the countdown timer!

My Fresh Beauty Skin

Very useful and easy to install . I use it every time I have to do major change on my store . Works good on mobile phone . Great app !

organicules

Absolutely love this app! allowed me to collect subscribers before I had even launched my store. So easy to install, use and customise.

Mafmatiks

App only seems to work on my iphone, doesn't work when I visit my website via desktop. I've tried a few browsers and it still doesn't work.

October 18, 2019

Hello, were you logged in to Shopify admin when you checked the pre-launch page? If so, you should not have seen the pre-launch page, this is necessary so that you can view and manage the shop. This does not affect your customers, they will always see the pre-launch page.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7