Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

Pre‑launcher / Coming soon

by OnltrApp

Create coming soon page before the full store launch

Curation Records

Used this app to help kick off our company and website. Fantastic, easy to use... really helped us present the appearance we wanted. VERY VERY happy with this. https://curationrecords.com

Allyce Virgin Hair Collection, L.L.C.

I used this app to provide a professional page that my prospective customers can visit before my official launch. It has helped to gain customer emails and show a level of professionalism, customization, and anticipation that the standard Spotify pre-launch page does not offer. Great app!

Marblehead Mementos

I am using this app for my pre-launch. It is very easy to use, and looks great!
You can even add your own background. Love the countdown timer!

My Fresh Beauty Skin

Very useful and easy to install . I use it every time I have to do major change on my store . Works good on mobile phone . Great app !

organicules

Absolutely love this app! allowed me to collect subscribers before I had even launched my store. So easy to install, use and customise.

Mafmatiks

App only seems to work on my iphone, doesn't work when I visit my website via desktop. I've tried a few browsers and it still doesn't work.

October 18, 2019

Hello, were you logged in to Shopify admin when you checked the pre-launch page? If so, you should not have seen the pre-launch page, this is necessary so that you can view and manage the shop. This does not affect your customers, they will always see the pre-launch page.

Krafterz

perfect!! Insane easy and obviously affordable. A must have when you are under development and still trying to build an audience.

Doorway to Fashion | Luxury Consignors

This app has made my launching page look much more beautiful and exciting! The app is free and there is nothing to lose. I 100% advice you to download it!

attaboy-store

Excellent app and fully served its purpose. In less than a minute I had my "coming soon" page. Use this app if you need a quick work-around: logo and text are editable. Countdown function also exists!

Flyexpectations

The App was easy to use and allows for the customization of your vision. I was pleased with the ability to build my launch following.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7