Modern Pre‑launcher

Modern Pre‑launcher

by OnltrApp

Create coming soon page before the full store launch

Pet Star Products

This app works great when you are building your site and don't want an empty url. I would recommend it and will use it again on my next site.

September 13, 2019

Thank you for your review, we're waiting for you again.

The Modern Hippie LLC

I love it. It gets the job done. It helps stay in contact with customers with little to no glitches.

September 13, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, we are glad to hear this.

MAYER'S APPAREL

I used this app to get some subscribes before launch! It's really good. I highly recommend it. It has nice designs

September 11, 2019

Thank you for your review, we are very pleased.

NubeNueve

I really like how simple to use is the app. All that I needed on my page. Thanks! I will let you know later about improvements.

Miami Beach Collectives

I used this app to help me create a coming soon page. I like how easy is to set up. However, I would have like more customization on the page. I was not able to select a clear background and modify the text on the subscription banner.

Eldoradumdeals

Its very useful to let people know when the launch is and motivates the user to have the store ready.

UNIQUE & GREAT

La Casa del Tiempo

Muy buena app, cumple lo que promete pero le falta 1 detalle, que es, el poder editar el texto del botón de suscripción.

GOD Loves™ | Official Site

works great...Great! Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

WheelShop.us

Great App! Now future customers will have a clear picture of what if coming in our store. Great work guys!

Previous 1 3