Pre Order Maker

Pre Order Maker

by ZendApps

Convert add to cart button to pre order button

M I L O S P O R T

I really want to like this app! I am still using it, but it is I really want to like this app! I am still using it, but it is pretty clunky. Customer service has been nice, but not too speedy at responding. The biggest challenge is the product sync. Once you sync your products, if you add more products, it requires some weird timing...ie you need to sync, but not until product is made available for sale, and all product must be changed to allow sales after 0 inventory. Then you need to configure again, and save setting again. And even then its sort of a crap shoot that things will line up. Also doesn't work well with safari. CS sent me to a non functional help page. However, Im sticking with the app for now.....Oh and customer communication ie my customers, is a bit weak. clunky.

Eventyrhund

This app was exactly what I needed for back-ordered products and lets me inform customers exactly which variants are on back order right on the product page and cart. I had a minor issue with setup and support were quick to help me resolve it.

BYLD Bar

Great app. More affordable than the other apps and has the functionality you need. Also their support team is fast and so reliable. Love that kind of service!

Scootera | Dualtron UK

This app allows me to virtually never have products sold out. I can assign a Pre-Order Button manually to the products that I want, or automatically when stock hits 0. IN this way, the client will order, pay for the order, and have a special estimate in days that I can setup through the app. The app allows the button Pre Order to be customised exactly as you theme, that you think it belongs there. Support is stellar and the implementation is clean around you theme. Congrats for this app which does the job at a much better cost.

Pierre Hourlier Wines

Great support, rapid response. Nothing too much of a problem & the app works perfectly for our requirements. No hesitation is recommending 5 star all the way.

Crafty & Glammy

Quiero exponer mi experiencia con este increíble grupo de trabajo de Pre-Order Maker. Soy media novata en este mundo. Instalé la aplicación y tuve problemas de acceso a través del bowser de Safari. Envié solicitud de servicio al cliente y en pocas horas ya tenía personal escribiéndome para solucionar el asunto. La atención al cliente es espectacular. Cuando utilizo una aplicación donde rápidamente se esfuerzan por solucionar el problema y adicional a eso te tratan con respeto y cortesía, sé que estoy en el lugar indicado. Gracias Pre Order Maker.

Epsilon Life

A great app! We use it to collect preorders on our out of stock items. The development team is super responsive and helpful. There were some compatibility issues with our custom-built theme which the development team resolved for us. They deserve nothing but praise!

2 Next